Culpepper's new Press Release.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Culpepper's new Press Release....

How do they negotiate PROFESSIONALLY with a pro football player?

He ISN'T an agent and obviously doesn't know what his worth is right now.

They should give him the option of BUYING out his contract. If he pays BACK some of the 5 million then he can get the puck on out of here...:fire:

Have you read anything that I have posted? I have admitted that fact S-E-V-E-R-A-L times! Furthermore, I never assumed that he had an offer of greater value. YOU were the one who came off as saying that it wasn't a possibility with the initial post that got us started on this back and forth exchange of trumps. I simply stated that it was possible that contracts of higher value were extended to him during his decision making process. I'm clinging to the possibility that he did just as much as you are clinging to the possibility that he didn't. I haven't seen you mention that YOUR clinging is not fact though.

Like I said, have fun with "possibilities." We're going to get back to something a little more tangible.

They should give him the option of BUYING out his contract. If he pays BACK some of the 5 million then he can get the puck on out of here...:fire:

I felt that was an option, as well. There is precedent for it. Lavar Arrington did it to get out of Washington recently. Doesn't always work out, though.

I felt that was an option, as well. There is precedent for it. Lavar Arrington did it to get out of Washington recently. Doesn't always work out, though.

I don't think that Daunte has any motivation to buy himself out. He's leaving, the front office has made that abundantly clear. I just think that it will finally be him getting traded or released outright. You can't keep him now because of all the drama.

Help us, Trent Green, you're our only hope...

:D

No, there is another..........

Maybe he's got a twin sister :sidelol:

Let's keep the posts about the topic and not about each other.

Thanks.

Now that's funny! :sidelol:

Culpepper will show his true colors again. A child caught in a man's body.

The bottom line is that this situation has gotten messy. Everyone involved needs to be professionals about it.

I really thought that C-Pep would get a chance to come back when Cam first arrived. Then after a couple of weeks after the Green trade scenario heated up I doubted it. Thinking about it in hindsight I don't think Cam/Mule was ever going to give him a chance.

It is over so both sides need to move on. C-Pep has wounded pride and is bitter; I understand that. But, the FO don't want him and nothing about that will change. He needs to walk away and accept a trade or release. When it gets to the point like last year with McNair and this year with Daunte it looks bad on everyone involved. Can't we all just get along... Serioulsy though it doesn't make Daunte or the organization look good at all. Move on and lets accept Green as the mentor and day 1 starter with Beck waiting in the wings to get his shot at starting later.

Back
Top Bottom