Culpepper's new Press Release.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Culpepper's new Press Release....

So typical.

There wasn't much to respond to in that thread. All he did was whine and cry about how poorly Daunte was treated but didn't give any support for that assertion. It was deserving of the :boohoo:.

It isn't typical of me, but was warranted in this case.

:D Dude, stop trying to make me say that I said something that I didn't! Did that come out right. :confused: What I said was no less theoretical that you saying this (see below) when you have no way of verifying the strength of other potential offers from that time frame either!

Never said I believed it to be true that other teams were offering more but I do believe that it was possible due to the number of teams that showed interest.

[mod] Comment on the post and not the poster [/mod]

Great! Make sure that do your part to stop generating the fiction, will you?

I don't have to......... the only piece of information that matters and is bonafied FACT is that Daunte is no longer in Cameron's plans. Thank God.

Not true. He's still doing what he needs to do from a training standpoint. It's the team that would not allow him to participate. What would be the point of performing by himself? It is a team sport, right?

Given his statement that he will block any trade by not restructuring, when he has no idea what a team may offer, I think its far more likely that he just got mad and left. Nothing Ive seen or heard from Culpepper recently would lead me to beleive his motivation was to "not disrupt the team"

Miami is bringing this on themselves, I think Pep will be cut by the end of this weekend . . . I think tho getting a pick would be cool, it still would be best to just cut our losses, start fresh with the new regime . . . why is this hard for the Fins to understand. I was the biggest Pep supporter, but I am a Miami Dolphins fan first and foremost . . . and they really have handled this so poorly . . .

This team has been a circus since Shula left. Why don't they just cut him and get it over with? We're not getting a first round pick for him, they realize this but the regime is being stubborn. Now the NFLPA is about to get involved...this is just ridiculous

This team has been a circus since Shula left. Why don't they just cut him and get it over with? We're not getting a first round pick for him, they realize this but the regime is being stubborn. Now the NFLPA is about to get involved...this is just ridiculous

Jumping the gun a little bit here? Daunte simply asked the NFLPA to get involved. It remains to be seen if they have any reason too. And for the one millionth time, they have every right to do their due diligence and fight out if a trade can be arranged in order to try to recoup something for Wayne's investment.

That still doesn't change the fact that you are just as much in dark regarding what type of offers Daunte had prior reaching a deal with Miami. Sweep around own front door my man before you try to sweep around mine.

Doesn't change the fact that you don't know the parameters of other offers that were out there, therefore you cannot assume any chances of them being different from the Dolphins. All you can do is cling to a one-sided view of "possibility" when two sides exist.

Given his statement that he will block any trade by not restructuring, when he has no idea what a team may offer, I think its far more likely that he just got mad and left. Nothing Ive seen or heard from Culpepper recently would lead me to beleive his motivation was to "not disrupt the team"

Oh but he does have an idea of what teams may offer. The teams only have to call his agent, Daunte. :) In his press conference after he left the field he admitted that he chose to leave because he was not going to be allowed to participate in the drills. He also said that he would continue to work on getting healthier. How is it that him leaving the field is disrupting the team? I would think that it would allow the team to focus on the players that they have out on the field.

I really feel that if they had simply been upfront with him the problems would not have reached the magnitude that they have. The only options that I see at this point are the Dolphins to release him or for another team to trade for him with the current contract unless someone blinks. Whatever they are going to do it needs to happen quickly.

Doesn't change the fact that you don't know the parameters of other offers that were out there, therefore you cannot assume any chances of them being different from the Dolphins. All you can do is cling to a one-sided view of "possibility" when two sides exist.

Have you read anything that I have posted? I have admitted that fact S-E-V-E-R-A-L times! Furthermore, I never assumed that he had an offer of greater value. YOU were the one who came off as saying that it wasn't a possibility with the initial post that got us started on this back and forth exchange of trumps. I simply stated that it was possible that contracts of higher value were extended to him during his decision making process. I'm clinging to the possibility that he did just as much as you are clinging to the possibility that he didn't. I haven't seen you mention that YOUR clinging is not fact though.

Back
Top Bottom