Cult of Tua bandwidth fundraiser | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cult of Tua bandwidth fundraiser

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This thread has nothing to do with my position as a mod, I am writing this as someone who loves FH and who has dedicated a frankly unhealthy amount of life to browsing this site.

____

This site runs at a constant financial loss and we are kindly subsidized by our owner.

You know what doesn't help? When clowns like @uk_dolfan (seriously, **** that guy) spend a full year obsessing over a quarterback in every thread from the Tank For Tua thread (great thread, well worth reading), to the Coronavirus thread and everything in between.

I have donated $13 in the name of our lord and saviour Tua - this will cover some of the bandwidth costs which have been incurred by my Tua-obsession for the last 12 months. If the Dolphins draft Tua I will kick in another $13, which should just about cover the bandwidth required to support my inevitable outpouring of love and obsession within the first hour of Tua's Dolphin career :lol:

____

In all seriousness, I have hardly left my house in about 4 weeks now and discussing pointless things with you folks (such as how much Justin Herbert sucks at being a QB) is just about the only thing that is keeping me sane.

I know this is a time of pandemic, that peoples finances are stretched and that you no doubt have many other worthy causes to support - but draft week is also one of the most busy and demanding periods for the site every year and the servers are very much under strain.

I understand that times are tough at the minute, but if anyone else feels like chipping in a few bucks so that we can have many more years of mass Tua-stalking (seriously, imagine if he ever read the Tua thread :lol: ) well id certainly appreciate it.

p.s. :

c46ff27f10d540f6c52660cb3359af98.png

Last edited:
I’ll be happy to contribute uk_dolphan but just to be clear my Lord and Saviour doesn’t wear a football uniform but I do hope Tua puts on a nice aqua one come Thursday.

To be clear; I am a Christian myself, I do hope my cult comments are being taken in the light hearted spirit they are intended as and not causing offense.

I won't commit blasphemy against the last person that should ever wear the #13 jersey so I donated a different amount.

Thank you! I know that every donation is deeply appreciated by Henrik.

He could end up wearing 3 at Miami, but I thought I would stick with the college number for now!

Last edited:
I’m down for Tua but I’m also interested in a top tackle and a trade up to score QB immediately after. So I’m gonna go with 74 for Tristan Wirfs and a trade of 18 + 26 for 6-10. So let’s go with $80 total. 74 plus 6 and I’ll donate whatever the difference is after we trade up

I donated $50 because I'd scream the f-word 50 times in a minute if we don't draft Tua.

I'll jump in on this for sure. Why not help the site that has basically become my main source of entertainment during this pandemic? No good reason not too.

I’m down for Tua but I’m also interested in a top tackle and a trade up to score QB immediately after. So I’m gonna go with 74 for Tristan Wirfs and a trade of 18 + 26 for 6-10. So let’s go with $80 total. 74 plus 6 and I’ll donate whatever the difference is after we trade up

Thank you very much folks. I haven't spoken to @Henrik at all about this, but I promise you every dollar is appreciated.

TuaHeaven :)

Back
Top Bottom