Cult of Tua bandwidth fundraiser | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cult of Tua bandwidth fundraiser

Nice thread man. Look at the growth of the donations in just a few short hours. An incredible and innovative idea.

I really appreciate the support. (Absolutely none of the money goes anywhere near me, I have nothing to do with the site finances)

I know people have other concerns right now, I don't want to seem too pushy about a forum - I don't judge anyone who doesn't contribute, we all have plenty of worthy causes to support these days.

Last edited:
This thread has nothing to do with my position as a mod, I am writing this as someone who loves FH and who has dedicated a frankly unhealthy amount of life to browsing this site.

____

This site runs at a constant financial loss and we are kindly subsidized by our owner.

You know what doesn't help? When clowns like @uk_dolfan (seriously, **** that guy) spend a full year obsessing over a quarterback in every thread from the Tank For Tua thread (great thread, well worth reading), to the Conavirus thread and everything in between.

I have donated $13 in the name of our lord and saviour Tua - this will cover some of the bandwidth costs which have been incurred by my Tua-obsession for the last 12 months. If the Dolphins draft Tua I will kick in another $13, which should just above cover the bandwidth required to support my inevitable outpouring of love and obsession within the first hour of Tua's Dolphin career :lol:

____

In all seriousness, I have hardly left my house in about 4 weeks now and discussing pointless things with you folks (such as how much Justin Herbert sucks at being a QB) is just about the only thing that is keeping me sane.

I know this is a time of pandemic, that peoples finances are stretched and that you no doubt have many other worthy causes to support - but draft week is also one of the most busy and demanding periods for the site every year and the servers are very much under strain.

I understand that times are tough at the minute, but if anyone else feels like chipping in a few bucks so that we can have many more years of mass Tua-stalking (seriously, imagine if he ever read the Tua thread :lol: ) well id certainly appreciate it.

p.s. :

c46ff27f10d540f6c52660cb3359af98.png

You love to claim you're a member of the cult, but we've never seen you at the meetings, friend.

Silence fool. You are the false prophet, the anti-tua who pretends to be a cultist devotee, but is secretly working for the hermits of Herbert.

Progressive Tuaists. We're the more intellectual bunch. We believe in science. We're not anti-Tua. We love Tua. We're just pragmatic. He's a Savior no doubt, but not of football apparently. I will support him in any way possible should he come to Miami though. I'll provide the best crutches and an extra thick mouthpiece so he can bite down hard when he has his next injury.

Our marijuana dispensaries now have good quality medicine, too. Tua can use some natural pain relief.

May Broken Tua be with you.

I donated $13, let’s hope we bring good fortune and virtue to this years draft!
Donated but jumped the gun and did $26 :)

Tua is ours Thursday.
Been addicted to the site for way too long (2004), so yes Joined the Tua fundraiser. Donated $13 and will match if we draft him on Thursday.
View attachment 44134

Let's hope all goes well in the Draft
$21 in honor of this sometimes overlooked guy!

Thanks Henrik for going the extra mile when necessary and of course putting up with all our $hit :up:

View attachment 44141

Thanks guys :) it's deeply appreciated

Back
Top Bottom