Cult of Tua bandwidth fundraiser | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cult of Tua bandwidth fundraiser

Huzzah! Many thanks to @FSU Truth who's kind donation pushed us over the line!

giphy.gif

As self appointed representative of the cult I will begin negotiations with @Wildbill3 and @Henrik about the TuaHeaven rebrand immediately. Would you folks prefer to replace the dolphin in the banner with Tua? Or have an image of Tua riding a Dolphin? @DisturbedShifty has been excited about the rebrand for weeks!

Seriously though - thank you to all who have contributed, there is a lot going on in the world right now and many worthy causes demand your attention. I am really gladdened and touched to see so many of you stepping up to keep our strange, crazy, frustrating, fantastic community alive in these complicated times.

Thank you to everyone who donated, sorry if I overlooked any shout outs, I am not involved in the finances of the site and have just been trying to follow the public donations page

We're not rebranding the site....

We're not rebranding the site....

I love how dedicated you are to not spoiling the surprise. Everyone is going to be so happy when they see the final design

As I said in the OP, if we take Tua tonight I will very happily double my donation :).

False. You were never a member. You only signed in at the front door and left. Doesn't count. :lol:
O ye of little faith. True Tua believers have seen the light and don't concern themselves with the attacks of the blind. We merely invite those to join us, it's not too late.

Come, join us. Make today your day of salvation. Make today your Tua day.

O ye of little faith. True Tua believers have seen the light and don't concern themselves with the attacks of the blind. We merely invite those to join us, it's not too late.

Come, join us. Make today your day of salvation. Make today your Tua day.

:lol:

Join who? I started the cult. Tonight is our sacred Tua ceremony. We look forward to meeting you. Cucumber water & vegan oatmeal rasberry cookies will be served in the lounge area.

May Tua be with you.

Last edited:
btw @AdamD13

Our passionate guest speaker will be Pastor @uk_dolfan from the European Conference.

Other members in attendance will be @FSU Truth @Travis34 @mrbunglez @Rev Kev @Avigatorx

Our brother @Phinatic8u will be available to accept donations for anything that can assist our Savior in future injuries. Extra thick mouth guards, gauze, hydrogen peroxide, massage chair. Give whatever your heart desires.

:lol:

Join who? I started the cult. Tonight is our sacred Tua ceremony. We look forward to meeting you. Cucumber water & vegan oatmeal rasberry cookies will be served in the lounge area.

May Tua be with you.
A false prophet indeed.

The cult is about Tua, not about finomenal :)

Back
Top Bottom