Cult of Tua bandwidth fundraiser | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cult of Tua bandwidth fundraiser

As a proud member of the Tua cult I was happy to donate to the cause.

Thank you :)

Don’t shun me for donating only .13cents

Hey every little helps as long as it covers the processing fee lol

Thank you to everyone who has chipped in. I wasn't sure how this was going to go, I am not blind to what is going on in the world (my partner is a nurse who is on the front lines of it) and am well aware that many people's lives and jobs have been impacted.

I Certainly don't judge anyone who feels unable to contribute at the moment! But the sites bills have continued to pile up and ad-revenue all across the internet is in the toilet, so I am glad we were able to gave Henrik some help

Huge thanks to @Finfan83nj for kindly donating a VIP membership to a worthy member in the name of Tua

HotGranularKouprey-size_restricted.gif

We are now just $51 dollars away from covering this months bills with donations, that is way more than I hoped for when I started this thread yesterday, thank you so much everyone.

I don't know what the specific situation is with FH, but I have read that ad revenue across the internet is down as much as 75% this month, so donations are even more important than ever at the moment and im sure Henrik appreciates every donation!

Last edited:
in Tua we trust... is a fun cause

Thank you very much for your donation!

Same to you @Travis34 :) thanks for chipping in

Now if Tua donates just one dollar from his signing bonus TuaHeaven will have broken even for the month

Wow haha I shouldve donated a single more dollar

I admit the thought did cross my mind :lol: I would donate the extra dollar myself, but the PayPal fees could end up costing the site most of it. I'm not sure how that works

So what's the worst scenario possible? That we trade up so we can take Herbert at 2 or 3? Would that be about as bad as it could get? I won't plan on getting in here for a day or two if that should come to pass.

Huzzah! Many thanks to @FSU Truth who's kind donation pushed us over the line!

giphy.gif

As self appointed representative of the cult I will begin negotiations with @Wildbill3 and @Henrik about the TuaHeaven rebrand immediately. Would you folks prefer to replace the dolphin in the banner with Tua? Or have an image of Tua riding a Dolphin? @DisturbedShifty has been excited about the rebrand for weeks!

Seriously though - thank you to all who have contributed, there is a lot going on in the world right now and many worthy causes demand your attention. I am really gladdened and touched to see so many of you stepping up to keep our strange, crazy, frustrating, fantastic community alive in these complicated times.

Thank you to everyone who donated, sorry if I overlooked any shout outs, I am not involved in the finances of the site and have just been trying to follow the public donations page

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom