Cult of Tua bandwidth fundraiser | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cult of Tua bandwidth fundraiser

Many thanks to @char and @Martel13 for your kind donations. It is much appreciated, we hit our target for this month but any extra will go to next month's bill! Sadly there is no off-season for server fees :(

I promised I would double my own donation if we actually took Tua. I will be delighted to sort that.... But later, I had like 2 hours sleep and am exhausted

This thread has nothing to do with my position as a mod, I am writing this as someone who loves FH and who has dedicated a frankly unhealthy amount of life to browsing this site.

____

This site runs at a constant financial loss and we are kindly subsidized by our owner.

You know what doesn't help? When clowns like @uk_dolfan (seriously, **** that guy) spend a full year obsessing over a quarterback in every thread from the Tank For Tua thread (great thread, well worth reading), to the Coronavirus thread and everything in between.

I have donated $13 in the name of our lord and saviour Tua - this will cover some of the bandwidth costs which have been incurred by my Tua-obsession for the last 12 months. If the Dolphins draft Tua I will kick in another $13, which should just about cover the bandwidth required to support my inevitable outpouring of love and obsession within the first hour of Tua's Dolphin career :lol:

____

In all seriousness, I have hardly left my house in about 4 weeks now and discussing pointless things with you folks (such as how much Justin Herbert sucks at being a QB) is just about the only thing that is keeping me sane.

I know this is a time of pandemic, that peoples finances are stretched and that you no doubt have many other worthy causes to support - but draft week is also one of the most busy and demanding periods for the site every year and the servers are very much under strain.

I understand that times are tough at the minute, but if anyone else feels like chipping in a few bucks so that we can have many more years of mass Tua-stalking (seriously, imagine if he ever read the Tua thread :lol: ) well id certainly appreciate it.

p.s. :

c46ff27f10d540f6c52660cb3359af98.png

What a draft.

giphy.gif

Donation made, I like to think Grier took Tua in part to raise another $13 for the site

You guys got your man :up:

Appreciate the donations and as UK mentioned we are over the goal but keep them coming. Still a week to go in this month.

We need to make up for the months we don't hit the goal

Thanks so much for your donation @srp1979

We are now heading for a long and no doubt extended pre-season. The site is less active when there is minimal news between the draft and pre-season, but the sites bills still need to be paid, its great to see a little extra money in the pot to help out with the bills over in the months ahead

This is a fund raiser so only positive comments about Tua will be allowed guys

Shifty is throwing Grier worthy smokescreens about it not being called “TuaHeaven”. Can’t wait for that new Tua face logo with him winking. It’s going to be pure Gold.

giphy.gif

Nothing official yet, but I hear that @DisturbedShifty has been working on the rebrand for 2 days. He is so excited!

You're gonna give shifty a migraine lol

:lol: as far as I am aware @DisturbedShifty has never expressed much of a QB preference. Maybe he is secretly sitting in a house plastered win Tua's face from wall to wall. But then again, who isn't these days?

Back
Top Bottom