Cult of Tua victory celebration thread (also general Tua updates) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cult of Tua victory celebration thread (also general Tua updates)

So are we allowed to gloat to everyone who said it wouldnt happen? We arent drafting a QB at all? Or Its Herbert 100%?

Sure.

And we need to maintain a list of all those still complaining and pissing on a fence over it and never ever allow them to jump on the bandwagon once it really gets rolling until they agree to enroll in and complete a 12-steps program.

:lol: this must be so very hard for you. I love it

Not at all... Im hoping the kid stays healthy...unlike some of you I don’t have a closed mind.

I want my favorite team of 50 years to win some more Superbowls before I die...I got to see perfection and I want more.

I just thought it was a bad gamble...But it’s done now...so I’m gonna hope it works!

For me this wasn’t about being right about who they pick... it’s about them picking a QB who will lead them to a championship!

smoking-cigar-gif-6.gif

He started this ****, he can do what he wants or so he says :lol:
Some people and their weak constitutions - you know I knew that we would have to Carry a handful over the finish line when the Smoke screens came out but damn I didn’t kno Grier had that poker face in him to stand pat -
Until the final weeks when the smoke moved solely on Herbert

I’m usually dead inside from decades of being a Dolphins fan...

...but holy hell did I celebrate when they drafted Tua. My wife and daughters celebrated with me too simply because they knew how much the draft pick meant to me. I still haven’t stopped smiling because this team seems to be finally making all the right moves.

For better or worse, I have come out of this draft as proud and invested in being a Dolphins fan as I’ve been since I was a kid.

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom