Cult of Tua victory celebration thread (also general Tua updates) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cult of Tua victory celebration thread (also general Tua updates)

I wish we could get the anti Tua posters on record. Many I told you so-ers are celebrating now but will act like they knew it all along if he gets hurt or doesn’t do well.

I’m happy with the pick. Liked Tua better than Herbert and pleased the brass swung for the fences. Should be fascinating to watch this play out.

You could look through here if you really wanted

"insert name here" is our QB of the future!

I've been through this more than a few times.

Holy Crap another Migrant from the now Defunct Dolphin Scout Forum.. Whats up LUG! I like this place better there are actually more then 5 members to talk dolphins with. lol

I don’t remember anyone saying he couldn’t play... was never the issue.

Your celebrating what we still don’t know?

Will he make it through an entire season without a surgery?

I sure hope So... the pick is made and we can only pray it works!
Those who pray at the altar of Mike Lombardi must renounce such allegiances to false prophets before claiming to worship the one true saviour.

Last edited:
Lots of websites and Dolphin linked social media channels are currently selling Tua t-shirts etc. I will keep you posted when I see one that isn't half-assed or based around a dull Samoan reference zzz

Some of you may be into this - The 2016 Elite 11 documentary about training top high school QB prospects like Jake Fromm....and some teenage kid called Tua

This is the camp led by Dilfer (now Tua's private coach) at one stage Dilfer says Tua is talented but disappointing and too undisciplined to make it as a QB, Tua then went home, worked on the issues and came back as as 'the most improved player Dilfer has ever seen' and wins MVP

I believe this is the full show if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Some of you may be into this - The 2016 Elite 11 documentary about training top high school QB prospects like Jake Fromm....and some teenage kid called Tua

This is the camp led by Dilfer (now Tua's private coach) at one stage Dilfer says Tua is talented but disappointing and too undisciplined to make it as a QB, Tua then went home, worked on the issues and came back as as 'the most improved player Dilfer has ever seen' and wins MVP

I believe this is the full show if anyone is interested.

He commands a huddle as a high schooler better than most college players can.

He's special.

Back
Top Bottom