Cut List for Next Year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cut List for Next Year

Originally posted by dean_siu

I think most teams in the NFL would gladly pay that for a pro bowl calibar QB.....after all, we gave up 2 #1's for a pro bowl calibar RB.....I think a QB is just as important to a team (if not more so) than a RB

When did Jay play in a probowl? Never?! Thats right,.... never. He can't stay healthy , he throws too many INT's, he can't throw the deep ball and he is a "probowl caliber QB"? We will not get anything for Jay. I would love to see every player and coach on this team gone yes "EVERY". Not one guy steped up to play today, not one, and the coaches did not have a game plan. I believe we are the worst team in the league.

We were 12th in the power rankings. I don't think there is one team we can beat at this point. Every player on this team knew how big this game was they had something to prove after the loss last week and they played like they did not even care. If they can't get up for the Tittans, how can they get up for the Ravens, Jet's ,Cowboy's or anyone else left on the schedule? I would honestly love to know what is going through Daves head right now.

I think it's pretty clear that Dave is thinking that he's royally screwed. Even he has to know this has turned ugly and that he has shown nothing to make a rational person believe he can turn things around.

I'm in the school that we should be auditioning every player to return. Anyone who doesn't play with fire can get the hell out. i'm ready to overhaul this thing.

I like Taylor but he hasn't done squat this year relative to his salary. Madison has been good, but not great and I hate the way he laughs and talks with opposing players. I want them to hate the opponent and losing even more.

I am so tired of this team.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
I'm in the school that we should be auditioning every player to return. Anyone who doesn't play with fire can get the hell out. i'm ready to overhaul this thing.

I like Taylor but he hasn't done squat this year relative to his salary. Madison has been good, but not great and I hate the way he laughs and talks with opposing players. I want them to hate the opponent and losing even more.

I feel your pain.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
. I want them to hate the opponent and losing even more.

Sort of like Kellen Winslow Jr, Man did you see that interview yesterday?

"I would honestly love to know what is going through Daves head right now."

his @ss as he hits the windshield of h.wayne. i don't think he finishes the year. the players are waiting for him to explode and he just sits ther"calmly". wanne just can't seem to pump up this talented team and i think h. wayne knows this.

My list of players that need to go via free agency, release, banishment, or other means:

Fiedler, Konrad, McKnight, Thompson, Nails, Perry, Wade
Burnett, Marion, Fletcher

I guess we are in for a bumpy ride the rest of this season. I'm sick of 9-7 and 8-8 being good enough for these guys.

Players with half the talent perform better because they have that fire, that extra something that winners have. This defense is not winners plain and simple. They are so talented, but when do they go out there and do it at crunch time?

September is not crunch time.

Originally posted by finsfan4life
I say we cut Fiedler and Griese and sign Mark Brunell. The only person I want back on the line is Wade Smith. Everyone else has to go. I also think we need to cut Brock Marion, Jay Williams, and Olindo Mare.

Now you have a very good idea there, however I would probably prefer to keep Nails around and if he does not cost too much, Todd Wade.

Back
Top Bottom