Cutler emotion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler emotion

jfleag61

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't get to watch a lot of games due to my work schedule.....but man, Jay really seemed like he was a bit different last night. You could tell he was unhappy with his decision not to run for the first down in the fourth quarter. He also seemed pissed earlier in that drive when the screen to Drake was snuffed out. Hopefully the emotions stay high, and we can somehow win out, and let the chips fall where they may!

Everything seems to have started clicking for them now. Jay looked really good last night.

He looked like the Jay Cutler of Vanderbilt. Got visibly mad with himself whenever a play wasn't made, and was pumped the entire game. There were several third down situations for the defense where he was pumping up the crowd on the sidelines.

Wouldn't mind keeping him as a backup in place of Moore if he'd be willing.

He was the Bizarro Cutler

The anti

stock-vector-smoking-poo-emoticon-emoji-poop-face-vector-illustration-708888478.jpg

I enjoyed seeing him after kneeling on the first victory formation run up from behind and pull Pouncey away from the Patriots d-line. Hopefully this fire will continue burning the next 3 weeks.

Can we keep Cutler as a backup next year at a much reduced rate replacing Moore?

I enjoyed seeing him after kneeling on the first victory formation run up from behind and pull Pouncey away from the Patriots d-line. Hopefully this fire will continue burning the next 3 weeks.
Why what was Pouncey doing?

I've watched a lot of Cutler's pro games (too many, honestly) and I would agree that he played his finest game as a pro in just about every way last night.

He played with poise, fire, courage, and smarts. The only knock I got on him is that his arm is shot, and he can't throw the football worth a damn anymore. If he still had a live arm, we would have scored 50 points last night.

The peaks and valley's of Finheaven.... Got to love it!!!! A couple of weeks ago.... "We'll be lucky to win another game"... Today "We could win out"
A couple of weeks ago Cutler is " horrible we should cut him".... Today people want him back as the backup..... Hahahaha i love this site!!!
Just to be clear as so nobody takes this the wrong way. Im the same way, maybe not so extreme but not much different.
So funny

Back
Top Bottom