Cutler emotion | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler emotion

He is the ultimate team player. I like him a lot. But we need to draft a young gun to compete with Tannehill. Cutler is one second away from retiring. Why count on him to back up Tannehill? Draft a young guy. A talented QB. I'm not against doing it early in the draft either. QB is the most important guy on offense and good offensive play helps our defense. Both Moore and Cutler should just retire. If I was Cutler I would want to go out on top.

I'm totally in favor of drafting a QB. And I wasn't truly advocating to keep Moore. I was pointing out that most fans do not give Moore credit for his intangibles. And like it or not, those intangibles are a large part of the team chemistry and locker room leadership. We need the young talent at QB, but in my opinion, what we are really losing in Moore is leadership. He is a calming veteran presence that has stood firmly behind his QB (RT or Cutler) no matter what. He helps establish the leader by standing behind his QB1 and helping align the team. He never creates controversy. Needing young talent in his place? Yes. Being able to replace what he means to this team? Unlikely.

His intrinsic value is much more than his play on the field.

Cutler had many excellent throws throughout the game. One that stood out among others is the laser beam that Grant high pointed.

Back
Top Bottom