Cutler emotion | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler emotion

I hope everyone saw how Cutler looked to Moore in his moment of personal failure. Matt Moore is one of the best team players we have. Everyone in that locker room respects him. I think its also telling how well Moore has handled this year. You won't find a better value on this team. Unfortunately, Moore will be replaced on the roster and the team will lose a critical piece of their internal family. Matt Moore's loss will be huge and underappreciated.

Only way Cutler is back is if Ryan's leg falls off.

Cannot afford him again.
Of course not at $10 million but if he wants to play and he would come back for around what we were paying Moore then why not? I doubt anyone else in the league will bring him in as a starter or pay him anything more than backup money.

I must disagree with some of what I am hearing, the Oline gave Cutler a little more time to throw the ball, the receivers showed up and got separation, the running game came alive when we needed it to and the defense played lights out keeping us in the game, I didn't see this different Cutler you guys are talking about with fire, passion and emotion. Cutler played like he always does except this was a total team effort.......he simply did his job. Now, as far a bringing Cutler back next year.......that is insane, we had a good game but Cutler in not the future, not by a long shot..........no thank you.

I was at the game and saw Cutler with a lot of emotion. He was pissed that Devante Parker dropped that pass. I saw him constantly talking to players and I saw something that stuck out to me: He would always come and high five players coming off the field on special teams. I know a lot has been said about this guy, but he definitely cares and is competitive af.

The change just makes me confused. He looked amazing last night and it was totally because he was engaged and amped up. I wonder why he doesnt show that all the time? Its a strange breed to be competitive sometimes.

crazy question, would you trade Tannehill for a 2nd and bring back Cutler as the starter next year?

crazy question, would you trade Tannehill for a 2nd and bring back Cutler as the starter next year?

I wouldn't. It'll be interesting if he plays the final three games like he played last night, if he or the Dolphins would entertain the idea of bringing him back. I think he's in the booth next year.

Gase sat him down and said, listen, THIS could be your last meaningful NFL game. Go out having fun and playing with no regrets.

The difference was night and day. If we had this Jay all season we might have been the team many thought we'd be.

Cutler made some great throws and was showing a lot of emotion in the opening win over San Diego as well. Most of the season though he's been running for his life like Tannehill has for most of his career.

Maybe the biggest difference is the OL has been providing a lot better protection the last couple of games. And I think Drake has obviously been a big boost as well.

I hope they bring back Cutler as the Back Up.....

Moore can leave I enjoyed his time

Tannehills knee can't be trusted... 2 years it failed what makes us think that year 3 it won't?

Bring back Cutler at a reasonable price

Cutler made some great throws and was showing a lot of emotion in the opening win over San Diego as well.
Exactly. Didn’t he overthrow a pass to Landry in the end zone against the Chargers and was visibly mad at himself? I don’t think that Cutler has changed, he’s always been like that. People just didn’t see it or didn’t want to see it.

why can't this board wait to see if this team has sustainability, esp at qb? a couple wins and the conversations turn 180. Haven't you learned lessons from the past?

Only way Cutler is back is if Ryan's leg falls off.
Cannot afford him again.

I agree 100%. Cutler is not the future and its debatable if hes the present.

I hope everyone saw how Cutler looked to Moore in his moment of personal failure. Matt Moore is one of the best team players we have. Everyone in that locker room respects him. I think its also telling how well Moore has handled this year. You won't find a better value on this team. Unfortunately, Moore will be replaced on the roster and the team will lose a critical piece of their internal family. Matt Moore's loss will be huge and underappreciated.

He is the ultimate team player. I like him a lot. But we need to draft a young gun to compete with Tannehill. Cutler is one second away from retiring. Why count on him to back up Tannehill? Draft a young guy. A talented QB. I'm not against doing it early in the draft either. QB is the most important guy on offense and good offensive play helps our defense. Both Moore and Cutler should just retire. If I was Cutler I would want to go out on top.

Thats absolutely crazy. Its not Tannehills fault he missed this season and the end of last season. It was just a decision to not have surgery that did not work out. Not having surgery is always the best course of action if its not required.
If anyone wants to blame someone, blame the doctors.
I fully expect Tannehill to come back next season and play well. I really hope this comes true. Tannehill is our future. There is no one (I have no idea how good or bad Fales is) on this team that can take Tannehills job. But at least Fales is a young guy with a little experience. At least thats how I see it.

Cutler will be back next year, one way or another.
He'll make a great announcer in the booth for the Dolphins.

One game won't change my mind about Cutler...there's 9+ seasons of his body of work. 1 playoff appearance. He has missed a ton of throws this season and I'm on pins and needles every time we get in the red zone because I think he might throw a pick.

Back
Top Bottom