Cutting OG for Scott ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutting OG for Scott ?

I'd drop OG's 1.35 million dollar a$$ to bring Herman Moore. He possesses the exact qualities as OG & will sign for the minimum.

Though I was against it at first thought, but I'd love for us to go after Antonio Freeman to be our #2 receiver. He's only 30 & has suffered because of the Pack's ability to make him the go to guy the past couple of years, & he still posted decent #s.

Originally posted by SMadison29

Is this what you were talking about?? The rookie pool.

Although I read that article as well, it is not the one.

The one I'm refering to was written about 2-3 weeks ago, and what was said was quotes from Wanny, and Speilman about how much they had to spend, how it would most likely be spent, and how future injuries might be what really effects that spending. And If I'm correct it also said they do not rule out signing two players after June 1st.......

Oh it was in one of the more local papers. Palm Beach Post, Sun Sentinal, or The Miami Herald <~~~(most likely this one)

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
He didn't take up any room so this doesn't free up a lot of space.

Not a chance in hell. I don't think he will even get much of a sniff in FA either. Arthritic toes and most teams don't seem him playing past the next 2 years. He is also pretty disgruntled about the way his last contract was handled here, so he may not even want to come back here.

Plus you can always tell a Wanny boy. If Wanny wants him around you'll always here about extension talks a year before they hit FA. There has been no extension talks with Orende.

For that I rather take my chances with Westbrook and bring him in to be #2.He ran a 4.35 on the 40 yard run and he has the most upside.He has issues about being a cancer but a change a scenery might change that just look at Mcnown.Even though he didn't improve in any ways but he did manage to stay out off field problems and in the locker room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to tell if Cade really improved. His problems derived from the responsibilities that were put on him and the fame he had as the heralded next big QB for Chicago.

In Miami he had no such responsibilities nor fame. He was our clipboard holder. Its like saying a thief has changed his ways because he hasn't stolen in a year while he was in prison.

Back
Top Bottom