D. Hopkins Fires Shots At Xavien Howard | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D. Hopkins Fires Shots At Xavien Howard

Hopkins beat him inside but X still was in decent position, no other wr in NFL makes that catch.

I thought Howard had a solid game, didn't see him get beat by Hopkins much. I'm sure he earned Hopkins respect. I also saw Hopkins whining to refs a lot, looking for cheap calls.

Considering he was going against the league's best he did have a solid game, I gotta see the all-22 tho.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ndre-hopkins-on-noncatch-im-going-to-count-it

What a crock, it's amazing how biased the reporting is on this on, it's a clear push off, that loud mouth whiny .... Watt complaining that X is holding him, he only holds him after the push off occurs. Hopkins seems to be some sort of poster boy now, can do no wrong.

Oh and the arrogance of the man, they were painting as such a great guy because he never complains despite having so many QBs, he's apparently the only wideout who's had to deal with a revolving door at QB...

"One-on-one, I feel like I can't be covered, man," Hopkins said. "I feel like if they put the ball in the air, it's my ball. It's either a PI or it's my ball."

Somebody needs to check Hopkins gloves because there’s something going on there.

Back
Top Bottom