D. Rodgers Arrested!!!...More Problems. (merged) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D. Rodgers Arrested!!!...More Problems. (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like my man SugaFree said, " I never put my hands on a woman, but I'll slap the **** out of a Bitch, why ya bullsh!ttin"

And Wharf, No, it didnt stop being DOMESTIC because it happened in a public place! Just a bit of friendly advice, if you eva see me checkin a hoe, you bess look the otha way! Gettin involoved in DOMESTIC problems only makes the situation worse! Mind ya bidness!! That man has every right in the world to handle his the way he sees fit!

Re: OHHHH A CYBER THREAT

Originally posted by Den54

I'm so scared.:evil:

Anyone who would hit a woman... certainly is scared.
Saying "she got what she deserved" is over-compensating for your own inadequacies...

and...

It wasn't a "cyber threat"...
It is reality ... if I see you ...meaning in person (did you grasp that?) hitting a woman... I'm hitting you... not just you, but any "man" (read that boy ).

Re: Re: OHHHH A CYBER THREAT

Originally posted by WharfRat

Anyone who would hit a woman... certainly is scared.
Saying "she got what she deserved" is over-compensating for your own inadequacies...

and...

It wasn't a "cyber threat"...
It is reality ... if I see you ...meaning in person (did you grasp that?) hitting a woman... I'm hitting you... not just you, but any "man" (read that boy ).

Well since you made your empty threat here and not in person, it is a cyber threat.Duh.

umm...not according to the law

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
That man has every right in the world to handle his the way he sees fit!

It's called "assault and battery" that particular offense know no gender.... but in the civilized world, if it's a man battering a woman... you can bet your "tough guy ego" that the jury is not gonna be kind to ya.

Just a bit of friendly advice, if you eva see me checkin a hoe, you bess look the otha way!

not gonna happen ... unless your life is in eminant danger, there is no other reason to "check" any woman...hoe or not.

Re: Re: Re: OHHHH A CYBER THREAT

Originally posted by Den54

Well since you made your empty threat here and not in person, it is a cyber threat.Duh.

Duh?

My point was..it's not a threat at all.. it's reality... I've done it before, and will do it again...

Got it yet?
Duh.

I'm finished anyway 39... I refuse to continue a battle of wits with unarmed opponents... suffice it to say that any respect I may have had for them as men is non existent now.

Take ya c00chie a$$ on fool! And oh yeah, dont come to Kali with that ****, Bitches gangbang too. Have yo dumba$$ sittin buttnaked at the bus stop, saying, "damn, if only I had hit the first one, I might not be sitting here in ma drause"

Re: umm...not according to the law

Originally posted by WharfRat

It's called "assault and battery" that particular offense know no gender.... but in the civilized world, if it's a man battering a woman... you can bet your "tough guy ego" that the jury is not gonna be kind to ya.

not gonna happen ... unless your life is in eminant danger, there is no other reason to "check" any woman...hoe or not.

You keep interfering in Domestic disputes its gone be your life in eminant danger:lol:

And as far as this so called civilized world, and jurys not being kind to me or whatever, thats the problem, the people have let the system dictate how households should be run. Too many times the system is brought in to situations they should have no control over! Tough guy ego? Thats reality drop kickin' you in the head, no ego's involved!

Some people don't understand the reality of girls nowdays....I've seen a girl knock a man out!....That mother F*cker damn sure wished he would have hit first.
I don't condone hitting a woman, but there are different degrees of "woman" out there and some of them will flat out f*ck you up...

It all depends on the world you live in.

I am closing this thread. My final statement is this;

If the media screwed up, and D.R. didn't really hit his wife, then I apologize for my comments.

I want you all to understand something. A close friend of mine was killed because of taking one to many shots to the stomach by her husband. We all knew what was going on, but she covered for the prick.

TO THIS DAY I have guilt for not stepping in and doing something first. He was a jealous, overly egoed out jerk, and she lost touch with almost everyone of her friends because he would question everything.

If a guy loses his cool, and hits a woman, and it is a one time thing, and he realizes he screwed up, and gets help...then I understand stuff happens. However, if you feel that smacking a girl around for sitting at a table with a 19 year old kid is right, I don't want to know you.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Some people don't understand the reality of girls nowdays....I've seen a girl knock a man out!....That mother F*cker damn sure wished he would have hit first.
I don't condone hitting a woman, but there are different degrees of "woman" out there and some of them will flat out f*ck you up...

It all depends on the world you live in.
that would have to be one larger than WNBA size girl to put a hurt on a NFL LB - agreed. :rolleyes:

not my point 39....

....on that last thread you assumed I was talking about this particular situation.....I was only referring to any one who said there is NEVER a reason to hit a woman.....words like "always" and "never", can hardly be said about anything....that was my only point....you can delete this if you want...I just had to let you know what i meant.

Re: not my point 39....

ok - if you are talking in general, then self-defense is certainly a motive for me at least at 180 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom