*** Da Canes *** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

I will reserve judgment until I see what this offense actually is. I don't think Gattis has a true offensive identity. I have read a 50/50 run/pass, so we may be back to a bit more traditional offense.

I will reserve judgment until I see what this offense actually is. I don't think Gattis has a true offensive identity. I have read a 50/50 run/pass, so we may be back to a bit more traditional offense.

He was 50/50 last year but they did not have a great QB

We will have a strong running game but the O will be built around TVD for sure

For the first time in my semi-young life, I feel like both my football teams I love are headed in the right direction at the right time.

The only even similar time was when the Canes dynasty was near its end and I wasn't old enough to realize what a bad coach Wanny had been and how far we'd fall.

For the first time in my semi-young life, I feel like both my football teams I love are headed in the right direction at the right time.

The only even similar time was when the Canes dynasty was near its end and I wasn't old enough to realize what a bad coach Wanny had been and how far we'd fall.
Been a long walk in the desert the last 20 years or so. Lots of mirages along the way.

Back
Top Bottom