*** Da Canes *** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

I'm trying not to get my hopes up because the Canes have disappointed me too many times but wow what a turnaround for this program. Dan Radakovich, Mario Cristobal, top 15 recruiting class, Kevin Steele, and now Broyles award winner Josh Gattis. Definitely need to go to a Canes game this year!

In the ACC Championship game with 9 wins is the floor

Win the ACC and make the playoffs might be the ceiling for Mario's first year

The thing is we have a QB so anything is possible :shrug:

In the ACC Championship game with 9 wins is the floor

Win the ACC and make the playoffs might be the ceiling for Mario's first year

The thing is we have a QB so anything is possible :shrug:

I look at our schedule and want to see at worst a 2 loss team, but I'm so used to being let down.

It feels different this time, but I guess I'm still cautious.

Ranked the #2 recruiter in the nation last year

The word: Jahmile Addae left his alma-mater West Virginia last January to join Kirby Smart's staff between the hedges and is the nation's No. 2 overall recruiter after his first full cycle with the Bulldogs. That hire worked out about as well for Smart on the trail as he thought it would after Addae helped sign four five-stars in the 2022 cycle, including four players ranked in the top 30 nationally, according to the 247Sports Composite.

Ranked the #2 recruiter in the nation last year

The word: Jahmile Addae left his alma-mater West Virginia last January to join Kirby Smart's staff between the hedges and is the nation's No. 2 overall recruiter after his first full cycle with the Bulldogs. That hire worked out about as well for Smart on the trail as he thought it would after Addae helped sign four five-stars in the 2022 cycle, including four players ranked in the top 30 nationally, according to the 247Sports Composite.
A07A19C4-DEA7-40C2-A436-2A7AF9A7D27F.jpeg
Definitely a big pickup for that added recruiting value.

Back
Top Bottom