*** Da Canes *** | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

Xavier Restrepo currently has 314 yards receiving. This is wild considering last year our leading wide receiver had only 356 yards. What a nightmare Gattis was

GO CANES

College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

That was the college version of the Buttfumble. No amount of media and public skewering is too much. And it needs a memorable mocking nickname. My first thought was the Neil Sedaka game.

I attended the game and was yelling kneel on the final 3 plays. It was hardly the final play alone. We were all talking about it. Once it's 1:57 and first down with Georgia Tech out of time outs, all you have to do is kneel...delay of game...kneel...delay of game...kneel.

That's it. The only necessary curriculum is knowing how to walk backwards 5 yards.

If not for the late screwup the proper focus would have been that Van Dyke's great hustling tackle after the interception was the pivotal play in saving opportunity for the Canes rally.

I did not wear black. I actually didn't feel as bad about the defeat because it came in a ridiculous blackout game. A self assured program is supposed to dismiss peer pressure and sponsor desires. Be loyal to yourself and your color scheme heritage. Those uniforms were so atrocious I had a difficult time believing it was the Canes. We gave up trying to identify players, given how small the numbers were.

Back
Top Bottom