*** Da Canes *** | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

Last year's team was not good.....how many years before that were they also not good at all.
New recruits including Oline this year has made a huge difference
Doesn't Christobal get credit for that? Or is it that his grandma could had secured the same players?

What a garbage, undisciplined job by Cristobal not having his coaches reigned in. The first down they gave up via penalty on UNCs game tying drive was beyond terrible...

Canes are choking hard tonight. Like a cat's massive hairball. They are effing mentally weak.

Oh look, Canes are choking again. I've been a Canes fan since I was a little kid and it kills me to see them this mentally weak over and over again.

Oh look, Canes are choking again. I've been a Canes fan since I was a little kid and it kills me to see them this mentally weak over and over again.
TVD is hot garbage. The defense cannot hold up again and again and again.

I have never, in all my decades of watching football, seen a QB regress like that.

Crystal ball is an idiot - same **** as Oregon except worse, since it's now in Miami.

This staff is wasting a really good RB room, a couple of pretty good receivers and a fair defense by forcing TVD on the offense.

It's as if Rhett Lashlee never left.

Time to sleep!

TVD is hot garbage. The defense cannot hold up again and again and again.

I have never, in all my decades of watching football, seen a QB regress like that.

Crystal ball is an idiot - same **** as Oregon except worse, since it's now in Miami.

This staff is wasting a really good RB room, a couple of pretty good receivers and a fair defense by forcing TVD on the offense.

It's as if Rhett Lashlee never left.

Time to sleep!

Cristobal is a solid recruiter who can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. Completely pathetic.

Man, I feel for Emory Williams. That was ugly and ESPN were complete asses for continuing to show the parents.

Also, Mario can't coach when things get tight. Terrible offensive mind. Just terrible.

That was definitely a safety. No one ever explained why it wasn't

Did not decide the game but come on man

1699755815720.png

That was definitely a safety. No one ever explained why it wasn't

Did not decide the game but come on man

View attachment 154421
I agree with you. That was targeting too but both calls were botched, even with replay. Either way, Miami put up a hell of a fight. Nothing to be ashamed of there.

Back
Top Bottom