*** Da Canes *** | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

How do you think they will do next year? Start winning some of those big games? Or still much recruiting to decide this?

We will be fine just need a proven QB from the portal

Recruiting is going very so the team should be much better next season

I'm not worried about Cristobal's recruiting, he's really good at that. I'm worried about his coaching. He's awful at it.

R.I.P. Hurricanes football. UM is now a basketball school(at least until Larrañaga retires). It's been 20 years since Dorsey left. How much patience do you expect me to have?

You are wrong. Talented team and an easy schedule equals playoff team next year

10 wins at least

You are wrong. Talented team and an easy schedule equals playoff team next year

10 wins at least
I hope so. And wow, it is easy except for FSU and Duke, but both those games are at home.😀🤯

Are all the problems Van Dyke had this season because of that weird injury he had/has? Wouldn't it be funny if he won the Heisman next season playing somewhere else?

Are UM and FSU gonna continue playing each other every season under the new conference alignment? I hope so. It would be weird if they didn't play.

Last edited:
Are all the problems Van Dyke had this season because of that weird injury he had/has? Wouldn't it be funny if he won the Heisman next season playing somewhere else?

Are UM and FSU gonna continue playing each other every season under the new conference alignment? I hope so. It would be weird if they didn't play.

The injuries to TVD were part of it but he also made some terrible decisions that led to us losing games we should have won.

I have to blame him because our OL was terrific and he had all day in the pocket and still threw the ball to the other team

FSU and Miami will still play as long as both stay in the ACC

The injuries to TVD were part of it but he also made some terrible decisions that led to us losing games we should have won.

I have to blame him because our OL was terrific and he had all day in the pocket and still threw the ball to the other team

FSU and Miami will still play as long as both stay in the ACC
After his first season as the starter TVD was viewed as a possible first round pick. Obviously injuries have affected his play but I will be surprised if he is even drafted after the 2024 season.

He is going to have to show tremendous improvement next year with whatever team he eventually ends up with for him to even be a late round pick, IMO.

Last edited:
hello from France, I don't know very much about law of transfert portal but if TVD would like, does he could return to the U because I haven't liked too much Amory when he played and Imo if we want to make playoff soon we need another QB than him JMO

hello from France, I don't know very much about law of transfert portal but if TVD would like, does he could return to the U because I haven't liked too much Amory when he played and Imo if we want to make playoff soon we need another QB than him JMO
TVD could change his mind and decide he wants to remain at UM but that doesn’t mean the coaches would want him back. Once a player enters the transfer portal and then decides to remain at the college, the college has to agree to take him back.

In the case of TVD I think both he and the coaches are ready to move on. I think the Hurricanes will be very active in trying to sign one of the top QB’s in the transfer portal and TVD will try to find another college team to finish his college career.

Back
Top Bottom