*** Da Canes *** | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

I can only imagine the type of team the Hurricanes would have if they had an on campus stadium and the fan support that other major college teams have.

Cristobal continues to show that he is one of the best recruiters in college football but he still needs to prove he can get the job done on game day.

I wish they could keep Cristobal as the head recruiter for the Hurricanes while hiring a head coach who knows how to develop all their talent and makes better in game decisions.

I am just not convinced Cristobal is the right HC to lead the Hurricanes back to being one of the best teams in the nation. Hopefully he proves me wrong and all the highly talented players they have recruited in the past few years don’t end up playing just mediocre football under Cristobal and his coaching staff.

Cam Ward deciding to enter the draft instead of transferring to UM is a big hit for the Hurricane football team. All the big name QB’s in the transfer portal with experience have already made their decisions and UM wasn’t the decision for any of them.

The QB position going into the 2024 season for the Hurricanes remains a huge question mark and right now it appears they are left with the QB’s now on the roster. Miami used to be able to bring in top rated QB’s but for some reason Christobal hasn’t been successful in bringing in a game changer at the most important position on the team.

‘Until they can bring in a difference maker at the QB position, the Hurricanes are going to struggle to be anything more than mediocre in the ACC.

Cam Ward deciding to enter the draft instead of transferring to UM is a big hit for the Hurricane football team. All the big name QB’s in the transfer portal with experience have already made their decisions and UM wasn’t the decision for any of them.

The QB position going into the 2024 season for the Hurricanes remains a huge question mark and right now it appears they are left with the QB’s now on the roster. Miami used to be able to bring in top rated QB’s but for some reason Christobal hasn’t been successful in bringing in a game changer at the most important position on the team.

‘Until they can bring in a difference maker at the QB position, the Hurricanes are going to struggle to be anything more than mediocre in the ACC.

The hate for the Hurricane at this time is totally irrational. As a Hurricane fan for over 60 years, I fully understood the hate during the Jimmy Johnson years as the Hurricane head coach and the 10-15 years after he left.

The players on those teams actually loved to be hated by opposing fans because they had the talent to shut those fans up by going into their stadium and winning. The players on those Hurricane teams also had no problem acting in ways that made them villains to fans around the country.

Today though, that is no longer the Hurricane football program. This is now a team that has a high graduation rate and they have struggled on the football field for most of the last two decades. Hating this team Is absurd because most of the players on the Hurricanes today were either not even born or were small boys when the Hurricane football team was last relevant on the national scene.

Individuals who continue to hate the Hurricanes because of what the program represented 25 or more years ago
are simply individuals who love to hate, even when there is no reason to hate at this time.

Last edited:
Hey Canes guys. What do i need to expect of Jake Garcia. Our QB room in Greenville was **** last year. I think alot of it had to do with coaching, but between Mason Garcia (now in Austin Peay) and Alex Flinn (returning but looked like ass), we went out and got Jake Garcia and Katin Houser (MSU).

It always seems like we had the guys open, we just loved alot of out routes and our QBs loved throwing them short/late/behind or to the other team in general

Back
Top Bottom