Dallas Thomas and Will Davis are starters! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas Thomas and Will Davis are starters!

I white wash everything from Carroll and Wilson up to last year, when they got a real coach ... and most of our secondary made some real progress.

we actually have coaches who teach now .... I thought that was evident across the board last year ... vastly different from the Parcell regime ....

I don't expect to see Davis on the field much this year (outside of ST) .... but Taylor I expect to see take over from Marshall/Patterson by mid season the latest.

I think that Taylor will be a starter, and Davis will compete, think Thomas will need some work..

I'll say it here first.....if Will Davis doesn't man up and play a little more physical, he won't even make the team b/c he's not a great cover guy. Sherman will yell at him the way he yelled at Egnew last year. I took him off my board b/c of some of the tape i watched on him.

Small world. My aunt lives in Davis and my grandfather was the mayor some time ago.....Been there myself a few times.

Thanks for the info. It's a nice area.

My only complaint is a few times I've been there near July 4th, and the local NBC affiliate will not air the Wimbledon men's final on Sunday morning. They act as if it doesn't exist, and substitute one religious program after another all morning. :lol:

Now it's moved to ESPN so that doesn't come into play anymore.

Not sure I believe Ireland panicked, never does the guy seem rattled, not when banners are flying in the sky to fire him, not during trade stand-offs, contract negotiations, draft processes, informing the media on who the like, so I am not buying any of this mumbo-jumbo, that's being un-provenly spewed out relentlessly the past few days saying he panicked. Sure there were guys who they may have wanted but such is the draft, every year the same thing, they have a draft board, meaning someone gets picked just before them, they move to the next value, if there's a run on a position of value and need, you trade up and get your guy!

If you read the blurb on davis it says if he gets back to his 2011 form he could start. Man yall are hard to please. Straight up unbelievable offseason and we still cant enjoy it. People this team is on the rise like it or not.

It's been a great off season... Doesn't mean I cant be disappointed about trading back into the 3rd and reaching for a corner that got torched by Noel Grigsby for 11/181/2 , Quinton Patton 11/181 , and getting LIT in the senior bowl...

Jamar Taylor will be our #2 no doubt IMO. He tackles well, is physical, fast has great eyesight, makes pass breakups and INT's is relentless in chase down of QB's or if the play is made away from him, he's a smack talker, which tyupically a trait from a confidant player which is what you want from the CB position, confidence and ability go a long way. He will start out of Training camp IMO. Marshall may be a cut with back issues and Patterson who I like has a big contract may be a cap casualty, Carrol is suited as a #4 boundary CB. Grimes will be the #1 if he stays healthy but 2014 Taylor will be our #1 corner.

Back
Top Bottom