Dallas Thomas sounds off on Twitter tough guys...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas Thomas sounds off on Twitter tough guys......

Phinsguy

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article95617387.html

Had to post this just for the comments of one "Terry Martin" below the article which are spot on hilarious:

Terry Martin

I'd totally give him a piece of my mind if I saw him on the street! But let's be honest, we all know he'd step aside and I'd walk right by him unabated.

Terry Martin

I heard the Jets DL has a conference room with a DT (Dallas Thomas) Fathead on the door so they can all take turns pushing him aside every time they have a meeting.

LOL...now that's some funny sh*t!

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article95617387.html

Had to post this just for the comments of one "Terry Martin" below the article which are spot on hilarious:

Terry Martin

I'd totally give him a piece of my mind if I saw him on the street! But let's be honest, we all know he'd step aside and I'd walk right by him unabated.

Terry Martin

I heard the Jets DL has a conference room with a DT (Dallas Thomas) Fathead on the door so they can all take turns pushing him aside every time they have a meeting.

LOL

That's some quality trash talk right there, lol.

LD

1220.gif

If Dallas Thomas tried to take a swing at someone he'd lose his balance and fall straight on his ass.

Was looking for a gif of his horrible play against the Giants but since I can't find one this should suffice since it's almost an exact duplicate:

'
SelvieBullrushThomasHoF.gif

Dallas Thomas tried to block that guy on Twitter but he still got through

Hahahaha! Oh man, some gold in this here thread, lol.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Was looking for a gif of his horrible play against the Giants but since I can't find one this should suffice since it's almost an exact duplicate:

'

True dat.

His glorious balance and core strength on full display lol.

LD

'

That is just painful to watch! Is it a lack of strength?...Who are we kidding he is just horrible!

[tweet]764958662368428032[/tweet]

What we're expected to believe: that Adam Gase and Chris Foerster are right and everyone else -- not just all of us but everyone who gets paid to write about football -- is wrong.

[tweet]764958662368428032[/tweet]

What we're expected to believe: that Adam Gase and Chris Foerster are right and everyone else -- not just all of us but everyone who gets paid to write about football -- is wrong.

Hopefully there's more going on behind the scene than we can see. As in: developing Tunsil. Or propping up Thomas for a trade.

One can dream -- as a Fin fan, hope springs eternal lol.

LD

Why doesn't he worry about his play on the field which has been God awful. He's an embarassment to the Dolphins. Anyone of us would've been fired a long time ago at our jobs if we performed as crappy as he has.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Dallas Thomas tried to block that guy on Twitter but he still got through

He has a new nickname, Dallas "turnstile" Thomas.

Why doesn't he worry about his play on the field which has been God awful. He's an embarassment to the Dolphins. Anyone of us would've been fired a long time ago at our jobs if we performed as crappy as he has.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

He has a new nickname, Dallas "turnstile" Thomas.

Actually, Turnstile Thomas is giving him too much credit.

A turnstile can be locked once in awhile. Thomas, not so much, lol.

LD

Yes, his play is BAD and he NEEDS to be cut...BUT, none of you keyboard warriors would have **** to say if he was standing in front of you

I wouldn't have a problem saying it to Dallas Thomas face. It is just kind of hard because he spends most of his life face down in the dirt.

Back
Top Bottom