Dallas Thomas sounds off on Twitter tough guys...... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas Thomas sounds off on Twitter tough guys......

Dallas Thomas was going to come one Finheaven and defend himself, but he couldn't push the keys hard enough to make a screen name.

SelvieBullrushThomasHoF.gif

What I love about this... 72 just falling with no arms out at the end :lol:

I could not agree more. Sorry ass internet punks.

Wait, you just trash talked a bunch of people on the Internet. :lol:

LOL

Posted on 7/31 to another comment:

Matt Moore looked horrible yesterday ( really all the qb' did) but he was especially bad. I am continually shocked that he has stuck around here as long as he has.

Willy-Wonka.png

So...tell us.....have you said this to Matt Moore's (and the other QB"s) faces???

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL

Posted on 7/31 to another comment:

Willy-Wonka.png

So...tell us.....have you said this to Matt Moore's (and the other QB"s) faces???

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

I am not attacking the players personally nor any person in particular. You want to say that a player on the field is crap or criticize their play feel free. Attacking them as people is completely different. This particular players family and friends sat right in front of us last year. I watched a drunk fan walk up to them and try and start a physical altercation with them for wearing Thomas jerseys. It's sad and pathetic that fans take it to this extreme. I am sorry you are not able to see the difference.

Reminds me of the Miko/Tannehill flap. You really want to shut her up, play better.

I am not attacking the players personally nor any person in particular. You want to say that a player on the field is crap or criticize their play feel free. Attacking them as people is completely different. This particular players family and friends sat right in front of us last year. I watched a drunk fan walk up to them and try and start a physical altercation with them for wearing Thomas jerseys. It's sad and pathetic that fans take it to this extreme. I am sorry you are not able to see the difference.

Sadly, Finheaven has a few keyboard tough guys that act like this.

Ok.....I agree with you 100% and I'm totally aware of the difference.....maybe you were referring to someone else (I assumed me since I was the OP) but nothing I said attacked him as a person, nor would I ever call out a family member or someone wearing his jersey (that's some real Jet's fans behavior there and anyone who resorts to it is scum in my book). If you look you'll see any comments I made or referred to was about his absolutely terrible performance and the fact that he should in NO WAY be on any NFL starting O Line (or possibly not on any line). This is no different than when I, along with a huge number of fans, despised Philbin as the head coach and/or having any say in running an NFL team.....few ever said he was a bad guy or tore him down as a person.....as someone said, he'd probably be great to have as your neighbor but as an NFL coach he was terrible and hated for his inept coaching.....same for Thomas and his playing.

Just a reminder guys. No personal attacks will be tolerated . Go after DT or Omar all you want but not your fellow posters.

Ok.....I agree with you 100% and I'm totally aware of the difference.....maybe you were referring to someone else (I assumed me since I was the OP) but nothing I said attacked him as a person, nor would I ever call out a family member or someone wearing his jersey (that's some real Jet's fans behavior there and anyone who resorts to it is scum in my book). If you look you'll see any comments I made or referred to was about his absolutely terrible performance and the fact that he should in NO WAY be on any NFL starting O Line (or possibly not on any line). This is no different than when I, along with a huge number of fans, despised Philbin as the head coach and/or having any say in running an NFL team.....few ever said he was a bad guy or tore him down as a person.....as someone said, he'd probably be great to have as your neighbor but as an NFL coach he was terrible and hated for his inept coaching.....same for Thomas and his playing.

My apologies for not being clear. My original comment was in reference to the "Social Media tough guys" the article was referring to. Not anyone in particular on these forums.

Thomas couldn’t protect a sleeping infant. He would see an ant and sluggishly slide towards the baby’s defense, slipping on his own account and crushing the infant in its cradle, much like even the league’s weakest lineman crush Tannehill’s ribs on the regular at Thomas’ expense.

Reasons why he has a job:
1. Dallas Thomas has damning evidence of his bosses

This is our most likely scenario.

Perhaps Dallas walked in on Ross and Tannenbaum mid-coitus one summer afternoon at the team headquarters in Davie and snapped a few pictures.

2. Adam Gase is a mole

The Patriots have deployed Gase to ensure the Dolphins remain a perpetually mediocre laughing stock not out of necessity but out of personal pleasure.

A bully doesn’t need to prey on the weak but he wants to, because he can. When something smells afoul, you could do worse than blame Bill Belichick.

3. It’s a learning exercise for Tunsil

Maybe keeping Thomas with the starters — for now — is merely an act of showing the rookie Tunsil what not to do as an offensive guard.

I’m not a big fan of negative learning but if this is indeed the case, it’d be the most welcoming scenario.

4. Dallas Thomas is a hypnotist

And he has removed voluntary action of his bosses when it comes to adjusting his name on the team depth chart.

Has anyone seen Office Space? IF a man can be convinced to give no ****s about his job and that he’s been fishing all day instead of hammering out TPS reports, Dr. Thomas hypnotizing his coach and GM is certainly within the realm of feasibility.

http://slicemiami.com/2016/08/14/dallas-thomas-miami-dolphins-starting/

:lol:

Point 1 would also explain so much about recent hires in the front office

Thomas couldn’t protect a sleeping infant. He would see an ant and sluggishly slide towards the baby’s defense, slipping on his own account and crushing the infant in its cradle, much like even the league’s weakest lineman crush Tannehill’s ribs on the regular at Thomas’ expense. Reasons why he has a job: 1. Dallas Thomas has damning evidence of his bosses This is our most likely scenario. Perhaps Dallas walked in on Ross and Tannenbaum mid-coitus one summer afternoon at the team headquarters in Davie and snapped a few pictures. 2. Adam Gase is a mole The Patriots have deployed Gase to ensure the Dolphins remain a perpetually mediocre laughing stock not out of necessity but out of personal pleasure. A bully doesn’t need to prey on the weak but he wants to, because he can. When something smells afoul, you could do worse than blame Bill Belichick. 3. It’s a learning exercise for Tunsil Maybe keeping Thomas with the starters — for now — is merely an act of showing the rookie Tunsil what not to do as an offensive guard. I’m not a big fan of negative learning but if this is indeed the case, it’d be the most welcoming scenario. 4. Dallas Thomas is a hypnotist And he has removed voluntary action of his bosses when it comes to adjusting his name on the team depth chart. Has anyone seen Office Space? IF a man can be convinced to give no ****s about his job and that he’s been fishing all day instead of hammering out TPS reports, Dr. Thomas hypnotizing his coach and GM is certainly within the realm of feasibility. http://slicemiami.com/2016/08/14/dallas-thomas-miami-dolphins-starting/ :lol: Point 1 would also explain so much about recent hires in the front office

I thought of Tyrese from The Walking Dead and when you said he couldn't protect an infant. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom