Dallas Thomas sounds off on Twitter tough guys...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas Thomas sounds off on Twitter tough guys......

Yes, his play is BAD and he NEEDS to be cut...BUT, none of you keyboard warriors would have **** to say if he was standing in front of you

I'd say it to his face. If he kicked my ass he'd be in jail and off the team, and I'd consider that my greatest service to the Fins.

I wouldn't have a problem saying it to Dallas Thomas face. It is just kind of hard because he spends most of his life face down in the dirt.

fab1172f6d9eb24cca2ec3f1567c68d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was looking for a gif of his horrible play against the Giants but since I can't find one this should suffice since it's almost an exact duplicate:

'
SelvieBullrushThomasHoF.gif

He should have been cut after this play. Shula would have not allowed this at ALL. Straight up manhandled.

Where is this he line between saying his performance is horrible and being disrespectful as human beings?

I know some of you won't agree but just because a person gets paid as a professional athlete that doesn't give us the right to be disrespectful as human beings. Dallas Thomas is clearly not a good guard but I'd say at least 90% of this talk of what people would say to his face is crap. Even as a failure at this level he has accomplished more than most.

Cut him, yes. Criticise his performance, by all means. Act tough on social media? Really?

Where is this he line between saying his performance is horrible and being disrespectful as human beings?

I know some of you won't agree but just because a person gets paid as a professional athlete that doesn't give us the right to be disrespectful as human beings. Dallas Thomas is clearly not a good guard but I'd say at least 90% of this talk of what people would say to his face is crap. Even as a failure at this level he has accomplished more than most.

Cut him, yes. Criticise his performance, by all means. Act tough on social media? Really?

I agree with you. However, I have not seen one quote of someone acting tough toward him on social media. I think the guy is just mad that people are saying that he sucks as a ball player. No one is challenging him to a fight, or disrespecting his mother, or his wife. I think that he is overreacting. Where is his proof? Show us the 'tough' talk from fans.

Dolphins fans want him cut, no one wants to harm him.

Can't stand this player. Shut up and play.

He says he does go on social media, but in the next breathe talks about being trolling him. How would he know if he was not on social media.

Go run into someone, Dallas.

Dallas Thomas shouldn't be concerned about what people are saying on twitter he should concerned about getting embarassed everytime he steps on the field.

Can't stand this player. Shut up and play.

He says he does go on social media, but in the next breathe talks about being trolling him. How would he know if he was not on social media.

Go run into someone, Dallas.

He says he did Twitter as a rookie and then gave it up. Doesn't come across as a yapper to me so much. Tough to respond to a reporter asking you about how it feels to be hated by fans.

I root for this guy every year to get better and be a great player for us.

Heck, I root for him to just be an OK player.

When he goes out there and does it, I'll gladly eat crow.

SelvieBullrushThomasHoF.gif
[/QUOTE]

This is just some incredibly poor footwork. By the time the DE makes contact with him, he's still shuffling his feet like he's trying to get in position. But he actually already is in position, he just needs to anchor down at that point. However he's also clearly out of his element at LT.

aNJZZxel.jpg

This is just some incredibly poor footwork. By the time the DE makes contact with him, he's still shuffling his feet like he's trying to get in position. But he actually already is in position, he just needs to anchor down at that point. However he's also clearly out of his element at LT.

[/QUOTE]

I was at that preseason game. It was the Hall of Fame game his rookie year. It wasn't like he got knocked on his ass on one play. IT WAS EVERY PLAY. The worst attempt at blocking I have ever seen. I seriously think I could have done better at 205lbs. I knew from preseason game 1 this guy was never going to be a player. Why is taking so long for the coaching staffs to figure this out?

Back
Top Bottom