Dalvin Cook to the jets. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dalvin Cook to the jets.

Running backs are the least valued position. I think the jets are sry up to crash and burn this year. Alot of personalities and Saleh does not impress me as a head guy. I'm going hard on their under wins.

I can't believe how fast Jets came to be a average team ..out of no where
They had a top 5 defense last year. What they didn’t have was an NFL caliber QB and and a productive offense. They went all in by trading for Rodgers and now signing Cook.

I can’t stand the Jets but you have to give them credit for at least attempting to build a solid team. We just have to wait and see how it works out for them.

Calm down people... Gesicki went to the Pats and we all felt the same way.. Same thing when Parker went to the Pats ... the only player that killed us when he left was Wes Welker, and now he's back as a coach....

Cook is a Jet. He chose the dough over the feels...

I'm not worried about Cook in NY. I'm more worried about Zeke in NE.

Not upset because I love Achane, but that’s the last team I wanted to see him go to.

Not upset because I love Achane, but that’s the last team I wanted to see him go to.

He’s still recovering from another surgery on his shoulder. It’s been chronic for 4 years. He played with it, but had the highest % of runs netting no gain or negative yards. 1100 yards in 17 games is no huge achievement. He is also a criminal. His latest offense, another domestic abuse. Tried to pay off the woman… to the tune of 1 million bucks. He committed a similar offense while at FAU. Friendly cops and city officials made it go away. He may end up suspended. Well, he would be as a Dolphin, prolly not as a Jet. Watch the officiating at Jets games. Sauce will continue to mug receivers and get away with it. Breathe on Rodgers? Flags fly. The league wants the Jets. Mahomes will have something to say about that… and hopefully our heroes will too.

Last edited:
Jesus some of you guys....are you jealous or something about this talking so much smack? Come on man this move sucks plain and simple. The punk Jets got better. ****. Doesnt mean we will suck because they made this move, but it doesn't make it easier for us to face them.

It is what it is. We will deal with it and game plan accordingly, if he's available to them, when the time comes.

Totally but not by anyone who's familair with how dominant their D is.

You mean the ‘D’ that faced backup QB’s for a nice chunk of the season? :shoo:

Why so many continue to give mad respect to a team that’s accomplished and proven nothing yet is baffling.

Funny thing is, many of the same people blowing the Jests now were naysaying the Dolphins heading into last season with the attitude of “they gotta prove it first”.

Well, so do the Jests this season. And until they do, stop telling us how great they are.

I still see a 3rd place team.

Both Zeke and Cook have been banged up the last few years. RB's have like a 5 year shelf life. Both RBs are old in terms of carries, not really worried about either back.

I don’t see Miami getting in. IMO Tua won’t last and White/Thompson aren’t it.
I understand your point of view.
Tua has an injury history - hip and ankle at Bama, concussions here. I am hopeful his increased strength (maybe about ten pounds?), quick release, second year in the same offense, and 4th year in the league will help. I don’t see the OL as a positive but that is a different thread.
I would like to see Skylar play the first half this coming Saturday. We know Whites ceiling, Skylar has a chance to blossom.

Back
Top Bottom