Dalvin Cook to the jets. | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dalvin Cook to the jets.

Whoa.

The shoulder has been chronic because he HADN’T had surgery to fix it for four years.

Dalvin Cook has had some questionable character incidents. He is not a criminal. If you’re going to go down that road, get ready to condemn more that just him.

He’s not going to be suspended.

Now, all of that being said, this isn’t the end of the world. I was firmly of the belief that Miami would have been a better team with Cook, but $8.5mm is a little bit steep. And watching Achane last Friday made me more confident in Miami’s backfield as it stands.

But let’s not just make **** up because Cook signed elsewhere.
I’m a UM grad so I’m naturally biased. But he committed a serious offense in college and it was taken care of.” He had a.. for Cook.. average year. Not making that up. Check the stats I quoted. I’m more upset the FO can’t straighten out the Williams thing, the addition of acorns, not oaks on the OLine. IDont be surprised if a Fournette type guy isn’t signed to mollify the natives.

Damn there's a lot of "The sky is falling!!!" fans in this group.

Cook or no Cook, we're better than the Jets. Period.

And honestly I don't sweat Buffalo this season either. But right now the only team I'm concerned with is San Diego Week 1, and even on the road that should be a win for us.

TFK's from New Jersey,
And he ought to know.
The Dolphins are winners,
Wherever they go. - LOL

I’m a UM grad so I’m naturally biased. But he committed a serious offense in college and it was taken care of.” He had a.. for Cook.. average year. Not making that up. Check the stats I quoted. I’m more upset the FO can’t straighten out the Williams thing, the addition of acorns, not oaks on the OLine. IDont be surprised if a Fournette type guy isn’t signed to mollify the natives.

Huge Canes supporter here as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they signed Fournette, but I don't think they give a rat's ass about mollifying anyone.

Lol. Middle school was a fun time wasn’t
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Demarco Murray maybe?
He was traded, not a free agent.

Trades are a little different IMO, as someone believes that RB still has value under their current contract. It's the guys that get cut or arent resigned that in my opinion doesn't seem to ever work out when they get signed somewhere else....hence why they were cut or not resigned in the first place.

A

Actually he is but I'm glad we didn't sign him. He would of done very well in our system. To me this shows we didn't have as much interest in him as the media indicated
Nah, he's not. Talking heads and Madden are wrong.

We'll see who is right :)

just gonna put this here for the record.

robert Saleh aint it.

fu## the jets, start the rumors cause that guy is gonna not be a head coach very long.

Back
Top Bottom