Dalvin Cook to the jets. | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dalvin Cook to the jets.

One upside to this….maybe the Jets can help knock the Bills down a peg. I’m looking for a silver lining here.
And even more importantly maybe keep a foot on the throat of the Pats

May we never forget the 20+ years of dominance over this division and most of the NFL.

May bill belicheat never win another playoff game is my wish.

Well, it's a little disappointing we couldn't come close to 8.6 for 1 year.

But it's done, we didn't get Cook.

Only time will tell if it was the right move or not

There are so many variables that would have made it worth signing him.

We shall see.

As noted, when Miami is in the Playoffs and Cook in the rear view mirror, it won't matter.

But if on 12/17 Miami is on the cusp of the playoffs and Cook is busy wearing down our defense..... This may look completely diferrent. God forbid if Tua goes down for a few games and our offense struggles with no real running game to compensate. This will look diferrently.

Then again, WHEN Mostert and Achane become the new Barber/ whoever that other Giants RB was lol, then this will look like a genius move.

Only time will tell.

Now, go extend Wilkins

I understand your point of view.
Tua has an injury history - hip and ankle at Bama, concussions here. I am hopeful his increased strength (maybe about ten pounds?), quick release, second year in the same offense, and 4th year in the league will help. I don’t see the OL as a positive but that is a different thread.
I would like to see Skylar play the first half this coming Saturday. We know Whites ceiling, Skylar has a chance to blossom.
So far Thompson blows. Can he get better? We better hope so.

Living here in Jets country and listening to sports radio most the day there o line is biggest concern. It remains to be seen if it has gotten better then it was last year.

Jets are formidable, on paper. AFC East is an arms race.

The only thing I'm banking on is the Jets being the Jets and something cataclysmic happens to them to ruin their season.

They go nowhere without Aaron Rodgers, by the way. If ARod isn't ARod of old, then I can see them with less than 10 wins.

Like having to rely on Z Wilson for a majority of the season?

Cook is only on a 1 year deal, I could see him coming to Miami next year for less (Assuming Mostert and Wilson Jr are both gone)

Back
Top Bottom