Dalvin Cook working out in Miami?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dalvin Cook working out in Miami??

Because he's a complete monster who would eat in an outside/wide zone scheme, which the Dolphins run well. And he (probably) wouldn't replace Mostert or Wilson. He'd probably replace Gaskin. He'd be part of a committee.

I mean...maybe I'm wrong. But this guy has been eating for years with a completely *******-up shoulder. His shoulder, by all accounts, is fixed. And now he's apparently the healthiest he's been since college.

Click this sentence to see Dalvin Cook in college.
i think you could just upgrade from wilson, and have a rotation of Cook, Mostert and Achane.

maybe you can get something for wilson come camp if Cook comes here..

if Cook came here, he’s getting 15 touches a game, Mostert 5-7, and Wilson 3-5.

Achane is a gadget player and rookie, so he will get his touches in various ways. Wilson is mostly short yardage and veteran backup at that point… which is good to have in case Mostert gets hurt or misses time.

Wilson has zero trade value, but would be a really good depth piece. Gaskin and Ahmed would be cut in this situation.

Cook would change things for us. He'd take us from having an interesting RB room with upside to one of the best in the NFL. Cook as the lead with Wilson and Mostert as relievers... That would be insane. Obviously Achane in there doing things too.

Without wanting to contribute to a huge trope though - I'd only take that if there were already one more starting calibre OL on the roster and I don't mean Wynn or Ogbuehi. Until then I'd just rather spend Cook's money there.

Because he's a complete monster who would eat in an outside/wide zone scheme, which the Dolphins run well. And he (probably) wouldn't replace Mostert or Wilson. He'd probably replace Gaskin. He'd be part of a committee.

I mean...maybe I'm wrong. But this guy has been eating for years with a completely *******-up shoulder. His shoulder, by all accounts, is fixed. And now he's apparently the healthiest he's been since college.

Click this sentence to see Dalvin Cook in college.

I believe he’s second in all purpose yards since entering the league behind Henry.

I'm so tired of Cook rumors and threads. It's like Brady and Watson all over again.

I think the recent backfield moves are a signal to his agent. It might be something like, 'we'd love for you to come play here but your not going to break the bank while your here', yet...

I believe he’s second in all purpose yards since entering the league behind Henry.

Yup.

He's an every down back. Some wanna focus on his 4.4 ypc
He brings more then that.

He would be a back we could count on on 3rd and 1. We currently don't have that guy on this team.

I will enjoy a backfield of Cook/Mostert and Achane.

Just imagine him in the backfield. To slow him down, you need to stack 8 in the box. Now you have the flexibility of using Mostert more in the passing game. The defense then needs to with three men, cover Waddle, Hill, Mostert, and whoever else we have out there. It's just one more way of wearing down the defense with multiple styles of weaponry.

Back
Top Bottom