Dalvin Cook working out in Miami?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dalvin Cook working out in Miami??

Yup.

He's an every down back. Some wanna focus on his 4.4 ypc
He brings more then that.

He would be a back we could count on on 3rd and 1. We currently don't have that guy on this team.

I will enjoy a backfield of Cook/Mostert and Achane.
For sure, he would be a huge add, hopefully we can get that right price to make it work.

I'm not even saying that I dislike our current RB room. But people who get upset over the Cook discussion confuse me.

From 2022 to 2023, the room hasn't changed all that much. Wilson replaced Edmonds. Achane was drafted.

But if there's a chance this team goes from:

Edmonds/Mostert/Gaskin/Ahmed to start 2022 to

Cook/Mostert/Wilson/Achane to start 2023, I'm taking that every time.

It's not even that I dislike Gaskin or Ahmed. I don't. But they touched the ball a combined 27 times last year. And their salaries are insignificant and non-guaranteed.

I just think that Cook and Achane are a serious upgrade and give the Dolphins a much better pair of weapons.

Seriously it would be sick, we would arguably have the top WR and RB rooms in the league, watch the F out with McGenius pulling the strings and Elite Distributor of the Ball Tua torturing defenses with these weapons.
Cook to Miami is the story that the national media does NOT want to talk about.

It would rain on their Rodgersgasm.

Can you explain this? Unless you’re suggesting that acquiring Cook means moving on from Tua somehow, I don’t see the correlation.

It sounds like someone is very impatient and can’t take the waiting and uncertainty.

I’m guessing the lead up to Christmas was rather difficult for him as a kid.

I'm not even saying that I dislike our current RB room. But people who get upset over the Cook discussion confuse me.

From 2022 to 2023, the room hasn't changed all that much. Wilson replaced Edmonds. Achane was drafted.

But if there's a chance this team goes from:

Edmonds/Mostert/Gaskin/Ahmed to start 2022 to

Cook/Mostert/Wilson/Achane to start 2023, I'm taking that every time.

It's not even that I dislike Gaskin or Ahmed. I don't. But they touched the ball a combined 27 times last year. And their salaries are insignificant and non-guaranteed.

I just think that Cook and Achane are a serious upgrade and give the Dolphins a much better pair of weapons.
Our RB room is good now. Add Cook to it and it's great. It's a long season plus playoff games and hopefully a SB. Adding in Cook with a recovered shoulder would be a serious offensive weaponry upgrade.

Last edited:
Miami is his home. So him training here is no big deal. I am sure he would love to play for the Dolphins but in the end, he will sign with the team that offers him the most money.

Running backs in the NFL only have a limited number of years to make the big bucks. So he can always live in South Florida during the off season and once his career is over but at this time he needs to get as much money as he can. There aren’t a lot of muti-million dollar a year jobs waiting for him once his career is over.

Come to daddy!

Join Us Ryan Reynolds GIF by NBC

Back
Top Bottom