Damnit! Fiedler has surgery! (merged) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damnit! Fiedler has surgery! (merged)

Guys, its no prob, in the Sun-Sentinal, he said that him and norv had already had like 100 meetings with the offense about our new O. He knows the system like the back of his hand, and is expected to miss 1 week or less of training camp. Stop talking about lucas starting, its retarded, will never happen, even if he plays awesome in the week he gets a chance in T/C. Jay knows the O better than anyone else on the team, and they are not going to give that away.

Re: Damnit! Fiedler has surgery!

Originally posted by Dolfan984
http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/0713/1405471.htmlCome on Jay, you got to do this earlier than RIGHT before training camp! Use your head, training camp is more importaint than Mini Camp!

Just clearing up a little misconception that has been appearing through this thread but I don't see how you got that misperception:

""I felt some soreness in my hip recently and after looking at it, it was felt that it should be addressed now so that it wouldn't cause any potential problems during the season,'' Fiedler said"

No where do I see that this has persisted for a while. It states he felt soreness.....had it checked out and opted for surgery right away.

Originally posted by dolfan06
does it seem like the dolphins are hexed, i mean EVERY YEAR it seems like a key player gets hurt just before preseason! and preseason is 25 days away!
losing your QB for 3 PS games is not like losing you LT for the season, we'll still need to hold on that thought

i'm talking about the first game

Originally posted by inFINSible

I'm pretty sure preseason is only about 10 days away...;)

I just checked.....rookies and selected vets report July 26th.

Good news huh? It's close than you think.:D
its aug 8th!

Back
Top Bottom