Dan Campbell - Not Even On Interview List? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Campbell - Not Even On Interview List?

I'll say this about Campbell...during our brief time with him as HC, he managed to break two curses in the same game, by FINALLY giving us our first ever win over the Houston Texans, as well as giving us the only game we scored more than 40 points in over a decade.

He inherited a mid season mess and did about the best one could expect with it given the circumstances, and then was unceremoniously dumped.

Currently, he's on the staff of the best team in the NFL.

Remind me again how in the **** we aren't at least giving him a look?!
Well said. And those 40 points were by halftime. LOL!

I'll say this about Campbell...during our brief time with him as HC, he managed to break two curses in the same game, by FINALLY giving us our first ever win over the Houston Texans, as well as giving us the only game we scored more than 40 points in over a decade.

He inherited a mid season mess and did about the best one could expect with it given the circumstances, and then was unceremoniously dumped.

Currently, he's on the staff of the best team in the NFL.

Remind me again how in the **** we aren't at least giving him a look?!

I never make predictions because it's kinda juvenile IMO but I will say this -- I think Campbell has the best chance of the names circulating out there to be the next really strong HC in the NFL. In fact I kinda think he'll land in GB and get that team kicking it right away!

His leadership strengths are superior IMO and he can set a tone that makes a big difference to a winning program.

Couple that with the fact he's not interested in working for Ross and I gotta love the guy!

That said, I'm sure we'd interview him if he was interested.

The Rizzi talk in this thread is just stupid IMO -- he was like Campbell's li'l bitch out there!

:)

Rizzi VS. Dan Campbell.

Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom