Dan Campbell - Not Even On Interview List? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Campbell - Not Even On Interview List?

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
I find it very strange that this guy isn't even getting an interview with Miami?

Did he flip over a table after he didn't get it last time?

Stop it. This organization would know more than most what Dan brings to the table.

If he's not on the list, it's for good reason.

Campbell made a bit of a stink on his way out about not being given more time to make the team his own. He was an interim coach who expected to become the permanent coach. That did not win him any friends within the organization, nor with Ross. Nobody is likely to want to invite him back into the office to lash back at them. Just another example of how leaving gracefully is better than mouthing off.

Campbell made a bit of a stink on his way out about not being given more time to make the team his own. He was an interim coach who expected to become the permanent coach. That did not win him any friends within the organization, nor with Ross. Nobody is likely to want to invite him back into the office to lash back at them. Just another example of how leaving gracefully is better than mouthing off.

Just kiss and make up!

:)

I don’t recall him making waves. Anyhow, either way, it might be weird for him too to go back and interview for a job he was passed over for once. If he doesn’t get it, may be a bad look for him. I wanted him to get a shot. Thought he was more deserving than Gase.

Back
Top Bottom