Dan-la-retard on ESPNradio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan-la-retard on ESPNradio

Ross

Trouble Shooter
Reaction score
Just likened the Miamis' dolphins to a clogged Toliet. And Marino has been called in to spray the prefume.

I kid you not. Said all Wayne has done is stir it around.

Guess we can read him ripping Marino and Co. tomorrow in the paper...

You got his name wrong, and it is offensive to retarded people all over the world.

His name is Dan LeBastard

Originally posted by Ross
Just likened the Miamis' dolphins to a clogged Toliet. And Marino has been called in to spray the prefume.

I kid you not. Said all Wayne has done is stir it around.

Guess we can read him ripping Marino and Co. tomorrow in the paper...

Ants to the picnic.

BB

I don't think he's far off. IMO, Wayne has REALLY let us down. First he keeps a lame duck coach around for another year and then hires an inexperienced ex-player to lead the front office.... we are the laughing stock of the NFL right now! Just check out the other boards and you'll see.

Get readuy for more of the same crap next year guys!

Ya pessimists like you.

I could not believe it.

He laughed about Marino being hired. He said it sounded very much like a figure head hire to him...

Think he may have heard about Wayne calling out those reporters???

Originally posted by dolfan4good
I don't think he's far off. IMO, Wayne has REALLY let us down. First he keeps a lame duck coach around for another year and then hires an inexperienced ex-player to lead the front office.... we are the laughing stock of the NFL right now! Just check out the other boards and you'll see.

Get readuy for more of the same crap next year guys!

I think getting the personel out of Wanny hands was a good decision and they aren't gonna just throw Dan in there and let him f@@k everything up I personally like what there doing, change is what we needed Marino is probably one of the most competitive players to ever play the game. He wants to win isn't that what you guys want. I think Wayne knows what he is doing and as a fan I 'm sticking by their decisions until I see a legitimate reason not to.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Jaj
Ya pessimists like you.

Pessimist? How about realist?

Come on, you are happy with choosing Marino to run the front office when you have the kind of talent out there such as Thompson, Mueller and Savage that have already proven that they can make outstanding personnel decisions?

I only want what is best for this team.... I live and breathe Dolphins football.... but I have to say I am EXTREMELY disapointed with today's developments. Hopefully in a few years you can recall this thread and laugh at me all you want... but right now I think Wayne has let us down big time!

Marino isn't running personnel. Get that in your head. His job is basically firing and hiring. He also provides someone who can sway FAs here.

It was a total lack of respect for any part of the "Admin team" or the efforts taken meant to correct it...

Go find another team to write about Dan le bastard. But wait. Isn't that an insult to the rest of us bastards???

Much as we all hate to acknowledge it, Le Bastard is 100% RIGHT on this issue. This is nothing but spraying perfume on a clogged toilet...very good analogy.

Originally posted by Ross
I could not believe it.

He laughed about Marino being hired. He said it sounded very much like a figure head hire to him...

Think he may have heard about Wayne calling out those reporters???

I'll bet he was in on that whole high fiving thing TWO years ago!

Oliver...

Even if he thinks Wayne is letting us down or making the wrong decisions, there are better ways to discuss it without referring to the Dolphins a clogged toilet with Marino there to spray the air freshener.

That was out of line...

--Ross

Back
Top Bottom