Dan-la-retard on ESPNradio | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan-la-retard on ESPNradio

Originally posted by Jaj
Marino isn't running personnel. Get that in your head. His job is basically firing and hiring. He also provides someone who can sway FAs here.

MONEY sways free agents! Anyone with the right amount of CASH will get the right free agents here. There are a lot of perks, beginning with NO STATE INCOME TAX, that can be used to lure big name free agents here. I'm sure that the other interviewees would be just as convincing.

Originally posted by Ross
Even if he thinks Wayne is letting us down or making the wrong decisions, there are better ways to discuss it without referring to the Dolphins a clogged toilet with Marino there to spray the air freshener.

That was out of line...

No, he's a reporter and it's a good analogy.

Originally posted by Section126
You got his name wrong, and it is offensive to retarded people all over the world.

like they have a clue what offensive even means.. :rolleyes: I'm sure they really give a ****.

anyway, i don't believe Marino would except the job to be a figure head. Like Jay Glazer said, Marino knows his football and will do a great job. Marino will do what it takes to win. he will fire and hire anyone who he believes will give the dolphins a chance to win the SB.

all of this is way out of control. let the ball get in motion before you all jump to the conclusion this is a big joke.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

like they have a clue what offensive even means.. :rolleyes: I'm sure they really give a ****.

anyway, i don't believe Marino would except the job to be a figure head. Like Jay Glazer said, Marino knows his football and will do a great job. Marino will do what it takes to win. he will fire and hire anyone who he believes will give the dolphins a chance to win the SB.

all of this is way out of control. let the ball get in motion before you all jump to the conclusion this is a big joke.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Dolfan954

We can all thank Hank Goldberg for coining that term. :D

You mean Fat Hank.......

Here we go:

Jason A-Cole.
Greg Kotex
Armando Alsagoofball
Charlie "$hit" Bricker
Barry Jacka$$

Any more?

You all talk about Dan not having experience. WHEN does experience start? It's starting for him right now! You have to learn sometime, and that sometime is the 2004-2005 season

Originally posted by Section126
You got his name wrong, and it is offensive to retarded people all over the world.

His name is Dan LeBastard

To me he is just plain LebaTurd.... ;)

Can't stand the guy, but his stuff is good reading material after the comics.

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Laughing stock of the league? Since when do I give a shat about what any other homer thinks about my team? Arizona is the laughing stock of the league, the Vikings, Favre's INT in OT, Mike Martz, KC's defense. Those are the laughing stocks of the NFL

"No, he's a reporter and it's a good analogy.'

So being a reporter gives him the right and protection to be over the top with such a insulting 'anal"ogy if he feels like it? And so we should just ignore it then.

Nah, I don't think so. I've never been more in love with the media than my team.

--Ross

Ummm.....Ross....even though the situation is embrionic at best and there's no way ANYBODY can predict its outcome, saying positive things around Rick 1966 will only get stuff like, "No", "You're wrong", "I'm right", "He's right."

Just a little headzup from one optimist to another ;)

GO DOLPHINS!

Originally posted by Ross
"No, he's a reporter and it's a good analogy.'

So being a reporter gives him the right and protection to be over the top with such a insulting 'anal"ogy if he feels like it?

Well...YES! It's called "Freedom of the Press." He can say anything legal that his employers will allow him to say.

And so we should just ignore it then.

I never told you to ignore it. I just said that he has the right to say it.

Nah, I don't think so. I've never been more in love with the media than my team.

Has nothing to do with love. I have loathed Le Bastard ever since he single-handedly shoved UM into probation. But he's RIGHT.

More Football Knowledge

Marino................. La backstabber.................

Nuff said....... :stupid:

Back
Top Bottom