Dan Marino-"I'd throw for 6,000 yards" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino-"I'd throw for 6,000 yards"

I guess the obvious question is why would any team WANT to throw for 6000 yards, given the attached frailties?

That game tonight reminded me of everything I despised about the Marino era, other than opportunity to wager on the other side.
well, if they had a D worth anything they could have won some SBs. Don't be too hard on the Marino era. No AFC team won the big game from '84-'97 because, well, the NFC teams were bigger and more physical - particularly on the Olines.

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

I guess the obvious question is why would any team WANT to throw for 6000 yards, given the attached frailties?

That game tonight reminded me of everything I despised about the Marino era, other than opportunity to wager on the other side.
well, if they had a D worth anything they could have won some SBs. Don't be too hard on the Marino era. No AFC team won the big game from '84-'97 because, well, the NFC teams were bigger and more physical - particularly on the Olines.

Back
Top Bottom