Danny Crossman Needs to Go and I Don't Care Where | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Danny Crossman Needs to Go and I Don't Care Where

Flores was the coach in 2020.

Flores had this team (outside of offense) tuned up. Defense was humming and Special Teams hovered between “about average” and “good”.

Flores also had the same record as McD but without all the toys McD has. Like Hill, Armstead, Mostert, etc.

I really would have liked to see what Flores could have done with all the toys McD has and a different QB.
Flores was awful, he would’ve moved Tyreek hill to cornerback, the Oline would still be awful, and the defense would’ve collapsed too. He didn’t know how to do anything with offense.

I think if he's going to replace Boyer it will happen immediately after our season ends. He'll want to get someone in place early to start analyzing player scheme fits and identify the appropriate targets. I'm all in for a new D look next year, we have talent, it's just underperforming situationally...

I think because the last couple of years prior to this season, Defense and special teams were pretty highly rated, so why would he? Obvioulsy, wheels fell off this year and he needs to address D & ST coordinator next year, but I can understand why he didn’t this year.
At the time, the D was the only stable thing we had. Made perfect sense to keep the staff intact...

Flores was awful, he would’ve moved Tyreek hill to cornerback, the Oline would still be awful, and the defense would’ve collapsed too. He didn’t know how to do anything with offense.

That’s just silly.

Yeah, I'd love to see how that two-headed OC attack would have performed, or Chan Gaily for that matter. Newsflash, he still would have been just as disinterested in the O as he ALWAYS was and not have the ability to hire and retain O staff...

You’re probably right. But considering he was 8-7 with the awful two-headed OC and even better with Gailey (10-7), then imagine what he would do with Hill and Armstead and Wilson? Wouldn’t have been worse.

He can take the kicker with him…
I'm torn on Sanders..

On the one foot, he's the most accurate kicker we've ever had.

On the other foot, he's got a concrete shoe sometimes. That "squib" kick that Crossman called for was embarrassing.

I'm torn on Sanders..

On the one foot, he's the most accurate kicker we've ever had.

On the other foot, he's got a concrete shoe sometimes. That "squib" kick that Crossman called for was embarrassing.

We need to sign this guy...
Kicking Field Goal GIF by Mark Rober

Back
Top Bottom