Danny Crossman Needs to Go and I Don't Care Where | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Danny Crossman Needs to Go and I Don't Care Where

That’s just silly.
Is it? Flores was a rat. Didn’t know how to handle his young rookie QB, didn’t know how to treat people, didn’t know how to build an offensive staff. I mean two Offensive coordinators? What are you kidding me? Noah Igbnotannflstarter anyone? F that guy, he also cost us a 1st round pick.

I'm torn on Sanders..

On the one foot, he's the most accurate kicker we've ever had.

On the other foot, he's got a concrete shoe sometimes. That "squib" kick that Crossman called for was embarrassing.
This year he hasn’t been the most accurate kicker we’ve ever had. He’s done and he’s cost us at least 2 games.

We miss Rizzi. I understand why he left when he didn’t get the HC job… but maybe something like an executive HC type bs title to go with ST coordinator. Might help with in-game adjustments or something.

bus mountains GIF by South Park

I don't know what Crossman's Asst. H/C duties entail, but McD was too often buried in his play sheet when we were on offense. McD should have an assistant HC to help him with HC decisions, field position, down and distance, times out, challenges, clock management, injury reports, etc... especially when we have have the ball.

Hopefully MM learned that this year.

RW

I seem to recall when we had one of the best ST u it's in the NFL. Now all I hear about is that we are keeping this guy or that guy for their ST prowess. Honestly I'm tired of it, if you keep guy strictly because you see them as ST aces and then put our product on the field then you DO NOT deserve to be a ST coach.

Back
Top Bottom