DAUNTE on sportscenter! coming up soon!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAUNTE on sportscenter! coming up soon!!

MR NFLFAN said:
I know it might be different had it been in a real game or maybe a 60 yarder. Didn't anyone think he could throw that far?

This is the dumbest conversation I've ever been around on this website it's not surprising it stems from a Pats fan. I'm a Dolphins fan who lives in New England so my only oppurtunity to see any training camp action is to go and watch the Pats. I do go from time to time and guess what???? Everytime I've ever seen the Pats hit a deep ball of 30 yards or more in TC the crowd erupts, just like they did in Miami. Maybe your just not a big enough Pats fan and don't attend their training camps as often as a Dolphins fan does??? My guess is you became a diehard right around, OH I don't know, 2001. The bottom line is when fans attend TC the deep ball is really the only time they cheer. We know Daunte can throw 70+ yards, even Gus Frerrotte has a top 10 arm in terms of arm strength.

MR NFLFAN said:
Thanks, well that it good news then.

Amazing how hard it is to get a simple answer to a simple question around here because of the world champs logo avatar.

Wait wait wait... World champs avatar? Is that a Steelers helmet twisting in the wind that I see? NOPE!

The Patsie fan is obviously twisting things around just to get a rise out of everyone. It wasn't just a 40 yard touchdown pass. It was the coming out of our new franchise QB, which now puts Miami in the forefront of being a legitimate contender. Actually we're now the favorites to win the AFC East. Something Patsie fans haven't been used to for a while. That's what that 40 yard touchdown represents.

We know what we have and the Pats know too.
We have a better chance now than we've had in the last 6 years.
Yeah 40 tards is a big deal after what we've had to endure, you bet it is.

Amazing how hard it is to get a simple answer to a simple question around here because of the world champs logo avatar.

You're a Steeler fan too?:eek:

Back
Top Bottom