DAUNTE on sportscenter! coming up soon!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAUNTE on sportscenter! coming up soon!!

wow not much of a segment.when it comes to the nfl on sc all they care AND talk about is T.o. hes having two segments on just him

njfinfan said:
I just caught the tail end of it and Hank Goldberg was glowing about an approximately 40 yard pass from Culpepper to Chris Chambers in the end zone and said that he heard someone watching behind him say "wow - I haven't seen that in a long time." Good things for us people.

Good report... Goldberg said that every pass to Chambers seemed like they were in sink and that there chemistry is like they have been playing together forever.

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
Good report... Goldberg said that every pass to Chambers seemed like they were in sink and that there chemistry is like they have been playing together forever.

I know - how awesome is that. Can't wait for the season to start!

feelthepain said:
Has anyone ever seen a more humble superstar?!?!?! Daunte sounds very greatful just to be playing much less playing for the Dolphins.

An injury like he had really humbles you down...

everyone they are coming back later to talk about miami agAIN:woot:

Culpepper talked about his dup with chambers and said it will be very exciting for Phin fans. Saban talked about the pleasant suprise of C Pep and safely moving forward. GREAT PIECE.

WOW..Culpepper threw a 40 yard pass ................for real?Was it the full 40 yds or was it like 20 yrds and the receiver ran the other 20 yrds?

MR NFLFAN said:
WOW..Culpepper threw a 40 yard pass ................for real?Was it the full 40 yds or was it like 20 yrds and the receiver ran the other 20 yrds?

dont worry you and the rest of your fan base will get a front row seat twice this year. make sure you dont leave early...

MR NFLFAN said:

brady might be better,especially with his 3 rings, but he certainly does not have a better arm. go eat crow

Back
Top Bottom