DAUNTE on sportscenter! coming up soon!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAUNTE on sportscenter! coming up soon!!

Just asking a simple question....Do any of you really know for sure how far the ball was actually in the air?

MR NFLFAN said:
Just asking a simple question....Do any of you really know for sure how far the ball was actually in the air?

Hey, Captain Backpeddle:

No, that's not what you originally were asking. Don't try to play it off.

How about you go look at your precious patriots' training camp and their 79 players on PUP.

DolphinDevil28 said:
That was awesome.

Good piece.

...Did anyone see how friggin fat Hank Goldberg was? Lord.

Holy Crap!!

I think he got a piece of his own fat stuck in his throat when he was talking.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed.

MR NFLFAN said:

Why are you here? :shakeno:

Aw perfect music to the ears!! Reports of 40 yard perfectly thrown spirals with pin point accuracy thrown from Daunte to CC. Now I am ready for some football.

DDTDON said:
Why are you here? :shakeno:

That is a good question to ask the trolling Patsie fan. Nick pick at little details regarding a Daunte pass reported by the Media and then add some venom on a parting shot. Getting their kicks in primitive ways.

I don't mind the enemies' fans posting as long as it ain't trolling and trash talking. Lately though I have been seeing some crap roll out from the usual suspects on the board. But, what do you expect from Bills, Pats, and Jets fans.

This piece has me more excited than anything else I've seen all off-season. It looks like Daunte and Chris are going to be the next big duo in the NFL. Also, did any of you guys notice how coach Saban managed to squeeze in the word "relative" in his interview? :lol:

rickeyrunsover said:
40 yds into the endzone, 40 yds in the air.

Thanks, well that it good news then.

Amazing how hard it is to get a simple answer to a simple question around here because of the world champs logo avatar.

brady might be better? you cant say that brady has had serious defense to back him up and daunte hasnt. brady never had 4700 yd season with 39 tds, while rushing for a couple hundred yards. Daunte is on a more complete team now, lets see whos better this year

DolphinDevil28 said:
Hey, Captain Backpeddle:

No, that's not what you originally were asking. Don't try to play it off.

How about you go look at your precious patriots' training camp and their 79 players on PUP.

So Tell me Einstien what was I asking then? Go back and read the post slowly maybe it will be eaiser to comprehend. I would reply to you about my teams pup list but this is the Miami Dolphins section.

MR NFLFAN said:
So Tell me Einstien what was I asking then? Go back and read the post slowly maybe it will be eaiser to comprehend. I would reply to you about my teams pup list but this is the Miami Dolphins section.

WOW..Culpepper threw a 40 yard pass ................for real?Was it the full 40 yds or was it like 20 yrds and the receiver ran the other 20 yrds?

The fact that you are going to sit here and try to tell us there was no sarcasm in this sentence takes away what tiny shred of credibility you had in the first place.

...And as soon as you realized people caught on to you trying to troll around, you changed your tune.

Back
Top Bottom