DAUNTE on sportscenter! coming up soon!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAUNTE on sportscenter! coming up soon!!

DolphinDevil28 said:
The fact that you are going to sit here and try to tell us there was no sarcasm in this sentence takes away what tiny shred of credibility you had in the first place.

...And as soon as you realized people caught on to you trying to troll around, you changed your tune.

Really Sherlock....Do the people over at Miami Vice know your availible?

zackmandude63 said:
i guess theres nothing exciting in pats country, eh?

Thanks for asking but no not to exciting yet so I thought I check in with you folks.

I envy you fins fans all excited about a culpepper pass, but its different for us we have known for quite sometime in NE that Brady can throw a 40 yarder so you know how things can be rather boring with camp only 2 days old.

MR NFLFAN said:
Thanks for asking but no not to exciting yet so I thought I check in with you folks.

I envy you fins fans all excited about a culpepper pass, but its different for us we have known for quite sometime in NE that Brady can throw a 40 yarder so you know how things can be rather boring with camp only 2 days old.

You see that, it comes out that you were being a smart ***. Maybe if you said that from the beginning then you wouldnt be such a puss.....

GCD960 said:
You see that, it comes out that you were being a smart ***. Maybe if you said that from the beginning then you wouldnt be such a puss.....

I was being honest with a little humor throw in. All this excitement over 1 forty yard pass makes me think most of you didn't think Daunte could throw that far.
Gezz you guys need to lighten up a little bit for cripes sake its the first or second day of camp there is a lot both good and bad that can happen to a team between now and opening day.

MR NFLFAN said:
Thanks, well that it good news then.

Amazing how hard it is to get a simple answer to a simple question around here because of the world champs logo avatar.

WOW, amazing how hard it is to get an intellegent comment from someone with a former world champ logo in their avatar. You do realize that the pats have seen the end of their run in the afc east for at least a decade, right?

But regarding the matter at hand in the post.

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LET'S GO PHINS.....YEAH BABY!!!

I dont know why everone is getting hyped up over ONE pass either.

There were three of those and I think a fourth one at the end as well but I was busy down by the fences trying to get into position so Coach Saban could sign my sons football and just saw the ball sailing and then the crowd exploded in cheers so I guess 4?

ajajaj said:
WOW, amazing how hard it is to get an intellegent comment from someone with a former world champ logo in their avatar. You do realize that the pats have seen the end of their run in the afc east for at least a decade, right?

But regarding the matter at hand in the post.

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LET'S GO PHINS.....YEAH BABY!!!

Tell me oh great predictor did you predict Ricky Retiring? Did you predict Ricky playing in Canada this season after yet another failed banned substance test? I didn't think so.

TheMageGandalf said:
I dont know why everone is getting hyped up over ONE pass either.

There were three of those and I think a fourth one at the end as well but I was busy down by the fences trying to get into position so Coach Saban could sign my sons football and just saw the ball sailing and then the crowd exploded in cheers so I guess 4?

I know it might be different had it been in a real game or maybe a 60 yarder. Didn't anyone think he could throw that far?

Predict?
Well, I did actually tell a few guys here that are Patsy fans that they would not go to the SB let alone playoffs after their first SB. I also guaranteed many that the Pats would not win it last year! I thought it would be Indy, and it should have been had the db not ran at Roethlisberger, or the most accurate K in the game not missed a gimmie.

On Ricky, he was offered a deal(heard it on Fox sports radio and read it somewhere) it was a 650k fine and he would be out of the drug program by training camp and eligable if he dropped his appeal. He insisted he was clean and wanted to clear his name. The test came in at a 15(which is the lowest possible failure), then tested at 14 and 13 , actually a passing #. Same sample tested 3 times and passed it on 2 of 3.Hmmmm! The appealing attorney gave them green tea pills that he wass taken and the tests came back similar. Nonetheless, he should have went to the NFL and told them what he was taken, that is what the NFL wants everyone to do w/ regards to any supplements etc. So get off Ricky.

You are just glad that he is not running wild on you again!!!!!

I do not want to talk trash, but your hype is passed in the wind, and all the talk in camp in NE is how Teddy and others are laying Maroney out like a school girl!

Don't get me wrong, I do believe Maroney has talent, but the crap out of the talking heads that he may be the best back in the draft after a few years. Or steal of the draft b/c the supposed draft guru picked him is humorous! Billick credits Saban for his draft method!

Keep us posted on all in patsville! I hope it remains quite!!!!!!

On C Pep, I have seen this guy play live many times, and watched a large # of games he has played. I hate the Vikes as much as NE/Buf/&NYJ. This guy when on, is a top 2 or 3 qb in the game. He is by far more feared than Brady or any other qb in the AFCE since Marino. He is going to be playing to prove himself again and will not be as ****y as when he was in Minny. He got out of shape a bit in Minny and seemed complacent w/ where he was. I do fear the turnover a bit (fumbles) but he rarely loses the ball, just puts the team in a hole at times. But the Vikes rarely missed a 1st by a yrd or two on 3rd and long. They either blew a play open or not close at all.

I pray he comes up w/ something dif. than the "ROLL"(except in the Minny game.)

Let's try to keep it cival. Wether or not you were being sarcastic or not, only you really know. But I sure comes across that way.

I have seen that guy throw balls farther than Brady can hit his driver. (JK)

Back
Top Bottom