Daunte WANTS to be here | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daunte WANTS to be here

Jimmy James said:
You pulled the proof card on me. Now I'm going to pull it on you. Prove that a lot of football players do the same thing.

ahh, playing games. If you dont know that the majority of football players like to bang brods on the side then your in denial. I think you better come out of that shell you have been hiding in.

Jimmy James said:
Who said otherwise? I only know that the Vikings are acting as though Culpepper's knee has a top secret security clearance.

Big deal, whats the problem. Minny doesnt want him to talk to Miami yet. He will eventually.

Jimmy James said:
Show me any report about Culpepper rehabbing his injury. Like I said, the Vikings are treating it like a state secret.

That wasnt the question? I asked you to show me an article.

Dont try and spin this to make you look like your right! Nice try and try again!

Jimmy James said:
Whoah -- I thought you said that everything was just perfect with Culpepper and that he just had to follow the doctor's orders in order to be perfect again. Are you backing off from that?

I told you before, I guess you havent had an injury that put you out of work for an extended period because if you did you would know what im talking about.

Jimmy James said:
There are plenty of ways to blow off steam that don't involve getting yourself charged with 3 misdemeanors.

Haha, save the hollier than thou attitude for the local church:lol:.

cowtowndick said:
...actually he was on the boat well before he was injured. he was on the boat when he and his teammates were stinking up the joint. so we should admire his dedication and professionalism - when the vikings were busy sucking, culpepper showed his concern and focus by calling for a boat load of hookers and strippers. very cool, just the kind of championship calibre leadership this franchise is in need of. culpepper is an idiot...

Yeah he got into trouble but thats wasnt the reason why the team sucked. matter of fact almost half of the team was on the boat. The team sucked and pepper wasnt the reason why. Just because he was triying to get his rocks off when he wasnt at work doesnt mean he wasnt trying to make the team better.

This issue isnt a big deal, the media made it a big deal.

AquaAssasin said:
ahh, playing games. If you dont know that the majority of football players like to bang brods on the side then your in denial.

Don't change the topic. Having sex with women in the privacy of your own home or a hotel room is entirely different than doing so on a party boat. It truly scares me if this concept is so hard for some to grasp.

That wasnt the question? I asked you to show me an article.

Unlike your dodge above, I explained why I cannot show you an article any more than you could show me an article with the opposite stance. You'd may as well ask me to produce a unicorn.

I told you before, I guess you havent had an injury that put you out of work for an extended period because if you did you would know what im talking about.

Being injured leads to making contradictory statements that undermine your own argument?

Haha, save the hollier than thou attitude for the local church:lol:.

It's a real pity avoiding a rap sheet apparently makes somebody a Bible thumper in the eyes of some these days. :shakeno:

who cares about some strippers, your tellin me in there situation u wouldnt do the same. teams go out together, they party together, the go to bars and drink beers together, damn ever hear of slump bustin in baseball, mark grace talks about it on rome all the time, its no big deal

Anyways Jimmy, I'm done with the debate. Its clear that you like argue over issues. Thats not what im about.

late.:www:

claytonAndDuper said:
who cares about some strippers, your tellin me in there situation u wouldnt do the same. teams go out together, they party together, the go to bars and drink beers together, damn ever hear of slump bustin in baseball, mark grace talks about it on rome all the time, its no big deal

I know, some people over here are denial. :lol:

claytonAndDuper said:
who cares about some strippers, your tellin me in there situation u wouldnt do the same.

Yes, I'm telling you in that situation I wouldn't do the same. I have self control.

If this were limited to going out drinking together, there wouldn't be so many charges pending against so many Vikings.

ahhh Jimmy James the voice of peace and speaks for all the innocent who would not dare to break the law.... Jimmy is unforgiving to players such as Culpepper for there classless behavior. And integrity is what JJ stands for!!! Just make me wonder why the guy STILL has a randy"smack my pregnant GF around McmIke" in his sig???:D

LoneWulF said:
he is standing pat until he knows whether or not Miami signs Brees. He wants to be here. That is more than can be said for Brees. Daunte has already said he will restructure and reports say he will be ready at most week 4 of the regular season. He already knows the Miami Dolphin offense. Brees only throws short passes to his runningbacks and tight end, he doesnt launch the ball down the field. WHY DO WE WANT ANOTHER FIEDLER. Ya i said it, all he does is manages games. He is not a playmaker. Everyone in San Diego wants RIVERS to start. If you say Culpeppers success was in large part due to Moss, then YOU MUST SAY Brees success is in huge part due to Ladainian Tomlinson and Antonio Gates. Culpepper wants to be here, is a FLA native, is a 3time probowler, his injury wasnt to his throwing arm, knows our offense, is proven in this league, has an extremely high pass percentage, and when he gets his legs back healthy is second only to Michael Vick in rushing as a qb. We shouldnt pay Drew Brees Payton Manning and Tom Brady money. And we cant afford to wait while other teams are signing free agents

Daunte wants to be anywhere except Minnesota, he called the Jets we didn't call him. That's how bad he wants out.

The year Culpepper had the 4th best year a QB has EVER had, RMoss only caught 49 passes and played in 13 games. SO I don't buy the DC is good because RM was there.

I will support either one, still an upgrade over Gus....BUT I prefer DC a 100 times over DB. Good point about DC knowing this offense, forgot all about that point.

nyjunc said:
Daunte wants to be anywhere except Minnesota, he called the Jets we didn't call him. That's how bad he wants out.

:yeahthat:

Someone gets it, Cpep just wants out of Viking land, I would lay 5 to 1 odds that if miami signs Brees you'll see the same type of qoutes from Cpep about the Raiders or whoever else might be interested.

Dmarino110 said:
guys i went to ucf...I know about the legend of Daunte...I also know that he is prone to making fiedler/feeley sized mistakes with or without randy moss.

Guys there is a reason he went to UCF and its not because he liked disney world, its because hes not the brightest crayon in the box. Do you want someone who even UM wouldn't allow on their team because hes not smart enough.

Im not for brees either...I think pinning your hopes on 1 of 2 guys who had major surgury (1 in his throwing shoulder the other tore every ligament in hi knee) is the stupidest idea i can think of. Are they upgrades to ferotte, yes. Are they gonna be as god as they can be, Maybe but they are damaged goods. I say go after someone with a clean bill of health, if that means moving up for a higher draft pick then do it.

:sidelol:

Umm, you do realize that FRANK GORE, the guy who got a 8 on the wonderlic, attended the "prestigious" University of Miami and somehow "managed" to pass classes, right? It doesnt matter WHAT school an athelete attends because he will be coddled and aided academically... UCF isnt a school for functional illiterates like you make it out to be.

jerwin825 said:
The year Culpepper had the 4th best year a QB has EVER had, RMoss only caught 49 passes and played in 13 games. SO I don't buy the DC is good because RM was there.

I will support either one, still an upgrade over Gus....BUT I prefer DC a 100 times over DB. Good point about DC knowing this offense, forgot all about that point.

:yeahthat:

DC was also passing for 4700 yards while Moss made catches for only 700 of those. Culpepper is one of the best QBs in the game today. Even if he wont be as mobile as he was before his injury. I would love to see him on this team.

DBoston80 said:
ahhh Jimmy James the voice of peace and speaks for all the innocent who would not dare to break the law.... Jimmy is unforgiving to players such as Culpepper for there classless behavior. And integrity is what JJ stands for!!! Just make me wonder why the guy STILL has a randy"smack my pregnant GF around McmIke" in his sig???:D

lol

cowtowndick said:
...actually he was on the boat well before he was injured. he was on the boat when he and his teammates were stinking up the joint. so we should admire his dedication and professionalism - when the vikings were busy sucking, culpepper showed his concern and focus by calling for a boat load of hookers and strippers. ..

:confused: Maybe he thought the hookers and strippers would be better at it.

Back
Top Bottom