Daunte WANTS to be here | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daunte WANTS to be here

Jimmy James said:
Acting in a manner that is contrary to the law absolutely shows that his mind was not on his job as much as it was on getting his jollies in a reckless manner that shamed the team.

Ahh, hollier than you attitude.:rolleyes2 Give me a break! If that women really wasnt too happy she should of complained. This thing was blown way out of proportion. Reckless manner, alot of football players do the same thing. The only difference is that they pissed somebody off and got caught.

Jimmy James said:
Have you noticed all the reports about where Brees is? If you haven't, he's in Birmingham rehabbing his shoulder under the supervision of Dr. Andrews. Give me that type of diligent player any time.

Just because the reports are saying that Brees is rehabbing his shoulder doesnt mean that daunte wasnt doing the same. Show me a report saying that he hasnt been diligent in rehabbing his injuries.

Let me know when you get hurt at work and you are put off for a whole year! Tell me what you think! I guarantee you want to get out a little bit here and there to get rid of some of that depression that comes with the fact that you might not ever be the same.:shakeno:

its been posted numerous times here that culpepper is freakishly rehabbng his knee....

claytonAndDuper said:
its been posted numerous times here that culpepper is freakishly rehabbng his knee....

Yep, it just some people here think that he just sittin around trying to get a booty call..

WRONG!

AquaAssasin said:
Reckless manner, alot of football players do the same thing.

You pulled the proof card on me. Now I'm going to pull it on you. Prove that a lot of football players do the same thing.

Just because the reports are saying that Brees is rehabbing his shoulder doesnt mean that daunte wasnt doing the same.

Who said otherwise? I only know that the Vikings are acting as though Culpepper's knee has a top secret security clearance.

Show me a report saying that he hasnt been diligent in rehabbing his injuries.

Show me any report about Culpepper rehabbing his injury. Like I said, the Vikings are treating it like a state secret.

I guarantee you want to get out a little bit here and there to get rid of some of that depression that comes with the fact that you might not ever be the same.:shakeno:

Whoah -- I thought you said that everything was just perfect with Culpepper and that he just had to follow the doctor's orders in order to be perfect again. Are you backing off from that?

There are plenty of ways to blow off steam that don't involve getting yourself charged with 3 misdemeanors.

Alot of people are forgetting Daunte has a serious injury and the Vikes are not letting us examine him. Thats not good if you ask me.

Hey give us your 2nd rounder and hey! you dont get to check out the goods before you buy. not a good thing.

Oaklandraider said:
hes not begging he wants to be with moss!!!!

Whats up? Its a fan from faider nation! It time to faid into oblivion. Im sorry, just because he might go to oakland doesnt mean you will have a good team. You team still has the worst losing percetage in three years in the NFL.

You going to need more than Pepp to help you out! For starters you might want to give Al Davis a "Walker" with tennis balls on the bottom then ship him to the closest convalscent home. Hes killing your team...

finfan54 said:
Alot of people are forgetting Daunte has a serious injury and the Vikes are not letting us examine him. Thats not good if you ask me.

Hey give us your 2nd rounder and hey! you dont get to check out the goods before you buy. not a good thing.

In fairness, any such trade would be done contingent upon Pepper passing a physical.

Still, it hardly makes me trust that all is well with the knee when it's such sensitive information according to the Vikings.

Roman529 said:
If Daunte and Minny won't allow a physical exam of his knee WHY should we go after him?????????? :confused:

bingo! things overlooked by people who only wish to have a big name in town without considering the real deal.

AquaAssasin said:
Teams know that Daunte will heal very well if he does everything that his doctor tells him to do.

...then why are only two teams (miami and oakland) reportedly interested in trading for him? quite obviously, there are more than two teams in need of a pro bowl quarterback...

AquaAssasin said:
Whats up? Its a fan from faider nation! It time to faid into oblivion. Im sorry, just because he might go to oakland doesnt mean you will have a good team. You team still has the worst losing percetage in three years in the NFL.

You going to need more than Pepp to help you out! For starters you might want to give Al Davis a "Walker" with tennis balls on the bottom then ship him to the closest convalscent home. Hes killing your team...

whatever tuna fish!

AquaAssasin said:
Just because he was on a boat with consenting adults doesnt mean that he wasnt rehabbing his injuries! What is he supposed to do? live at the physical therapist office and live like a hermit.

:rolleyes2

...actually he was on the boat well before he was injured. he was on the boat when he and his teammates were stinking up the joint. so we should admire his dedication and professionalism - when the vikings were busy sucking, culpepper showed his concern and focus by calling for a boat load of hookers and strippers. very cool, just the kind of championship calibre leadership this franchise is in need of. culpepper is an idiot...

... if culpepper is so sure of his recovery and so sincere in his desire to play in miami, then why doesn't he guarantee that if he is traded, he'll rip up his current contract and agree to play for a dramatically lower salary than he is currently due. instead, he'll play for a lower base, with a boat load (that should appeal to him) of incentives. let him prove that he is a risk worth taking, because he surely is a risk. no guaranteed money. let him put his money where is mouth is. doubt it will happen.

cowtowndick said:
...actually he was on the boat well before he was injured. he was on the boat when he and his teammates were stinking up the joint. so we should admire his dedication and professionalism - when the vikings were busy sucking, culpepper showed his concern and focus by calling for a boat load of hookers and strippers. very cool, just the kind of championship calibre leadership this franchise is in need of. culpepper is an idiot...

Man, you just spoiled that reveal for me. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom