David Boston (3 videos) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston (3 videos)

igor79 said:
nice, hes a big dude.... it would be nice to see him make one catch as a dolphin....
i have an explaination as to why hes so big........
D. Boston = Steroid Boy

TIDEPHISH said:
Why Does It Say File Transfer Is Expired I Cant View Any Of Them
because they are only up for 7 days. the last one is good.

all i can really say is that if david boston stays healthy he will be our number one reciever, hands down. i love chambers and hopefully he will show his full potential but im kinda scared what we see is what we get,although i can settle for that. but if boston is healthy he is just as good as owens and moss. steroids or no steroids the guys is a workout warrior and is in top condition so i dont think staying healthy will be that great of a deal as long as he is fully recovered. before he always rushed back(ala grant hill) and got hurt again. last i heard is he was fully recovered and felt real good.

what does everyone think of a healthy david boston?

A healthy David Boston means we'll have two top 15 wide recievers, a top five tight end and potentially two top 15 running backs. We should be able to put some points on the board. Could be real tough to defend.

yes if you can repost them or something it would be greatly appreciated, the last one was cool, please repost them, thx

i can only see the last one because the rest have expired, can someone revive them??? Man David looks like a linebacker on the juice!!!

Back
Top Bottom