David Boston Reality Check | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston Reality Check

Wishfishin said:
So we're supposed to forget about the past but you bring up the fact that he WAS a pro-bowler? Yeah, he comes cheap because baggage don't cost much. He's a probable cancer in the locker room and on the field. Class still matters to me as a Dolfan

Man, what has he done that has been unclassy? Get hurt? Last year, he did everything the organization asked of him. He lost weight. He worked out. And what happened when he told our moronic head coach that his leg was hurting, and that maybe he should take a play or so off? Next play- out with an injury, season over. Dont gimme this crap about class.

Mod Edit: That last sentence... along with your previous post... is making it clear that you haven't caught on about what we DO NOT want to see in the threads. You have 24 hours off to brush up on the house rules.

P4E

Omaha_Dolfan said:
One day he will see the light ... everyone grab hands now and sing for Justa ... Kumbayah .....
and join the Patriots? No thanks.

Justasportsfan said:
and join the Patriots? No thanks.

Why would you want to start routing for an organization that is going down this year? (Looks around ... PatsDynasty should be showing up soon on that comment)

Omaha_Dolfan said:
Why would you want to start routing for an organization that is going down this year? (Looks around ... PatsDynasty should be showing up soon on that comment)

:lol:

So true.

Cue the Patsy Parade.

Dolfan1000 said:
Yay. More pessimists who feel the need to post ANOTHER Boston thread.

Why not give the guy the benefit of the doubt, shut your trap about the past, and maybe give him some credit. What do you have against the guy? He has been a productive #1 in this league (Yes, a pro-bowler even) so how can anyone find a negative in a CHEAP contract that gives us a potent WR group? Mind-boggling..

I'm not a pessimist. It's called being a realist. People are treating this signing like it makes us an offensive juggernaut. Realistically, we have no idea if David Boston can be half the receiver he was, now that he's blown out patellar tendons in both knees. And even if healthy, it's about a 50-50 shot at best that he makes it through the season without causing a disruption in the team. And finally, how is Boston going to react if he winds up being the #3 WR? He doesn't strike me as a real "team" kind of guy. There is virtually no risk in signing a talent like Boston to a cheap contract. The potential payoff is huge. All I'm saying is be realistic, and temper your expectations.

Dolfan1000 said:
If only Bills fans could find their own place to post...
The only real place Bills fans gather is Bills Zone. Once you visit that site you can see why they keep coming here.

Wishfishin said:
So we're supposed to forget about the past but you bring up the fact that he WAS a pro-bowler? Yeah, he comes cheap because baggage don't cost much. He's a probable cancer in the locker room and on the field. Class still matters to me as a Dolfan

Explain why he's a cancer.

Because last season he did everything we asked? Because of he got caught using a banned substance (NOT steroids). Because he got injured? I fail to see why Boston is considered classless.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
Notice how no one even thought about mentioning becoming a Jet fan? That's one thing Miami, Buffalo, and New England fans can all agree on.:roflmao:

Omaha_Dolfan said:
Why would you want to start routing for an organization that is going down this year?
Their fans know how to beat up older women ,finfans don't.DUH!!!

Dolfan1000 said:
Man, what has he done that has been unclassy? Get hurt? Last year, he did everything the organization asked of him. He lost weight. He worked out. .

Actually, he didn't lose weight. He showed up at QB School in May about 15 pounds heavier than the Dolphins said they wanted him to weigh. He wound up injuring his shin, and missed 3 days of workouts, and the coaching staff blamed it on his extra weight. Also, did the organization ask him to assault an airport guard and use steroids?

Nublar7 said:
The only real place Bills fans gather is Bills Zone. Once you visit that site you can see why they keep coming here.
because we have to educate finfans (not all) like you? :D

Sean LaChapelle said:
tug on his nipple rings, coming off the line & he's done

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Hmmmm but wouldnt that be considered illegal use of hands? :D

Back
Top Bottom