David Boston Reality Check | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston Reality Check

Phinfan31 said:
All of you people who want to talk about Bostons character issues and how hes a cancer for the team, etc. think about this...do you REALLY think Saban is going to bring in a guy who is a potential problem? Just ask yourself THAT. Saban so far has done NOTHING but GREAT things for this organization...im sure that Boston was not welcomed back before the 2 of them had a long talk...the roids are over, he has to be willing to mature...and learn the system. Im SURE that he was given those circumstances...if you dont want to listen to me then just TRUST SABAN

It's not about his ability. It's not about the contract. It has everything to do with his character, however. I just don't see how you can overlook it. I'm not saying that Saban necessarily made a mistake. It's just that I don't think he will make a huge contribution.
Brininging in troubled players is always a risk-and some fans on this site really don't seem to understand what that word means. Risk involves the possibility of incurring loss or negative effects. Team chemistry does matter, and Boston is notorious for not getting along with teammates.
I don't think that there is as much risk in tkaing Boston as there would be in bringing back Ricky-very different circumstances- but nonetheless there is still risk involved. Rememeber, no other teams expressed an interest in thius guy.

Back
Top Bottom