David Boston? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston?

No cut players is very expensive. Never.

PS, i like how you guys edit out the word P E N I S and all this time i didn't realized the teacher in sex ed was cursing. :)

While no one can deny the man is a genitic freak and is an explosive wide reciever, we should not forget his past.

This is the same man who was convicted of driving under the influence in Arizona. The same guy who has tested positive for Marijuana and Cocain. The same player who has been suspended from play by his coach for innapropriate conduct. The same guy who gets into yelling matches with his teamates, leaves games early, and declines locker room meatings.

He's also the same guy who took a week off with a bruised heel that many believe he was perfectly capable of playing with, but from what I understand he's notorious for long healing periods.

Overall this guy is the definition of a locker room cancer, and is the last thing Miami needs.

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp
While no one can deny the man is a genitic freak and is an explosive wide reciever, we should not forget his past.

This is the same man who was convicted of driving under the influence in Arizona. The same guy who has tested positive for Marijuana and Cocain. The same player who has been suspended from play by his coach for innapropriate conduct. The same guy who gets into yelling matches with his teamates, leaves games early, and declines locker room meatings.

He's also the same guy who took a week off with a bruised heel that many believe he was perfectly capable of playing with, but from what I understand he's notorious for long healing periods.

Overall this guy is the definition of a locker room cancer, and is the last thing Miami needs.

agreed. WHile I want someone with his level of talent, I want them to have a level head. Same with Steve smith, great WR, but one hell of a ? in the locker room That's where it counts, a guy can be great on the field, but if he doesnt have the support of the team he'll flop like a fish out of water on the field.

Back
Top Bottom