Davone Bess is a Playmaker | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Davone Bess is a Playmaker

"He's a bum" WV

You're a clown. There is nothing about Bess that's a bum, if anything you're a bum for even suggesting that

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Bess is nothing special on the football field, pretty damn average hell even below average.

While I like Bess, trading him makes sense and I think he will do well in Cleveland!

So they can be the team with the Stud LT and the guys who make short gains while being deemed "playmakers" and average 6 wins a season. Nice.

In the meantime, we can start focusing on getting actual playmakers and not so much on cornfed in order to start scoring 30 points a game and win 12 or so games per season. Profit.
Sounds familiar. Where have I seen that before?

I don't understand why this dude is so overrated around here. I personally dislike him because every time he catches the ball he starts dancing and running sideways instead of running up the field.

Trent Richardson is ranked 72 in WPA. Davone Bess for Trent + 1st-rounder should be enough. Cleveland's getting the better end if the deal, probably - that RB is just worthless, shouldn't even make a two-deep roster, they must be looking to dump him.

when one of your 'highlights' is a kick return to the 40 yard line, you arent a playmaker!

playmakers make big plays, if they don't have a high TD total they need to have a high yds per rec- usually playmakers have both. A playmaker is the type of player than can turn a small gain into a big one, a player that is basically a threat to score any time the ball is in his hands. That's not Bess.
Like I've said throughout the thread, of course we all have the freedom to choose our own definition of "playmaker" and apply it to Bess, as I have done myself as well.

Bess may not be a playmaker, but he's in the same mold (not as good as but in the same mold) as Wes Welker.

I don't think it's a good idea to give up such guys for 4th or 5th round picks.

That said, I'm wondering why a guy like Greg Camarillo is having such a hard time sticking to a team. He also runs crisp routes, has sure hands, and moves the chains. I thought we'd miss him, and I'd be damn glad to have him back on the squad if we do trade Bess.

Bess may not be a playmaker, but he's in the same mold (not as good as but in the same mold) as Wes Welker.

I don't think it's a good idea to give up such guys for 4th or 5th round picks.

That said, I'm wondering why a guy like Greg Camarillo is having such a hard time sticking to a team. He also runs crisp routes, has sure hands, and moves the chains. I thought we'd miss him, and I'd be damn glad to have him back on the squad if we do trade Bess.

he's a poor man's welker(not in the actual wallet), those are good players but not top guys. We saw how NE valued Welker.

He is noted as one of the best slot recievers in the leauge , the same people who think he is a bum are the same people who thought wes welker was also and you see how he panned out with a good qb

He is noted as one of the best slot recievers in the leauge , the same people who think he is a bum are the same people who thought wes welker was also and you see how he panned out with a good qb

Does anyone think he is a bum? he's a good player but he's not a game changer just like Welker. Nice players but guys that don't scare defenses.

Back
Top Bottom